The freezer

A man walked into the butchery with his dog, he was on a walk and figured he could pick up some steak, but his dog ran straight into the kitchen, scratching the freezer door; in hopes to find treats. The man smelt a horrible stench when he walked inside the kitchen in search of his dog. He stopped dead in his tracks, taking in the stench of rotting meat, maybe it was meat that had gone off; it was a butchery after all, but curiosity took over him, he opened the freezer and saw a human head, half decomposed, it looked like it was skinned with a razorblade, the bone is visible, its one eye missing and blood covering its mouth. The man ran out, almost throwing up from pure disgust at this horrendous sight, his dog following closely behind. The butcher sees the man, he was as pale as a ghost. The butcher realized the reasoning behind this and quickly ran to stop him, the butchery was empty because it was late at night, the butcher threw a cleaver at the man, he missed. The butcher ran after him, blood staining his hand from what others thought were animals. The butcher grabbed the mans shoulders and slammed his head into the table, blood starting spewing out of the wounds, the man continuously being slammed hardly on the table. His blood painting the wood in a dark red. The butcher laughs maniacally as the mans dog watches in terror as its owner was being murdered by pure blunt force trauma. The dog hid in a corner, watching as the butcher dragged the mans body into the kitchen.