CHAPTER 13 | After a long time ☕

NA - DAY2

---

"Haz nuevos amigos, pero conserva los viejos, estos son de plata y aquellos son de oro."

***

The sound of rain echoing in the empty hall partially filled with vehicles. The floor was newly painted with blood as most of the infected creatures figured non-infected people lived there, but after their episode, they all went back just like Kim Ryu-min, the security guard. The thought of him biting a girl's neck off horrified him as he looked at himself in the little mirror attached to his locker.

"No..no way." He spoke as he grabbed a white towel and wet in the nearby sink, wiping his face with it.

"I didn't." He declared as he saw the towel, covered in red pigment which he knew was blood.

He threw the towel away, but the thirst for blood increased. He had already bitten around three people and the person tends to get more and more thirsty as they develop into a complete monster.

"I-I need to see my family." His words made him tear up and scream in frustration.

"Arghhh! Why?"

"Ahjussi? Are you alright?" A little voice resounded through the huge empty place. The little was voice faint as it came from the other side of the hall.

The man astonished turned around and saw a little boy. His fresh flesh intruigued the man as he walked closer to the boy, retriving his thirst as much as possible. 

The boy looked around eight to nine years old, behind that glass door. The man who had blood around his hands and neck scared the boy but he didn't show any fear.

"Ahjussi? Do you live here?" He asked, his big eyes on that man's face.

"Yes. Yes. Can you please open the door for me?" The man who was desperate lied.

"Ohh..But.." The boy trailed off.

"Please. Little boy." The man's pursuance increasing every second.

"Let me get someone to open it for you, ahjussi." He left running a bit faraway, his footsteps echoing in the empty hallways.

***
The Next Morning

Lisa's phone rang multiple times, while Lisa just stared at the screen.

"My ears are bleeding." Yoongi remarked as he closed his eyes after eyeing Lisa.

"Why won't you pick up?" Jimin asked whi was just sitting on the other side.

"Hello?" Everybody in the room quiet down as she picked up the call.

"Are you dead?" Was the first words she heard- let me correct myself, everybody heard. Her voice was so loud everybody could hear it.

"No, mother." She replied with a cold emotionless voice.

"Why wouldn't you pick up?" Her voice back to normal, now the others unable to hear.

"I wasn't in the mood to listen to your nagging." She spoke honestly.

"I need you to get out of that building!" Her mother's words echoed in the her ear chambers.

"I don't want to take advantage of my position." She replied now folding her legs and placing it on the couch.

"Please. There are few things that you desperately need to know."

She had never heard her mother pleading, to her own daughter? Never. She was definitely not honest, and Lisa knew that. She knew how her mother was.