CHAPTER 10 | Memories 🎥

NA - DAY1

---

"Los momentos se convierten en recuerdos y las personas en lecciones, así es la vida."

***

The meeting was held, there were five people excluding the ten elites living there, they all gathered down and the leader, or the Building president, asked everybody to introduce themselves, they should to get to know each other better as they do not know how long they'll be locked up in that building. He started by introducing himself.

Lim Jung Ho, a forty-three year old man working as a psychiatrist with his own medical center. He lives in Apartment 1203. His wife Lim Do-yeong, manages his finances, they also have a son who's eighteen, Lim Seok-hoon, but is currently living in Germany for his studies.  

Kwan Hyun-Jae, a thirty-one year-old man who is one of the best lawyers in South Korea, mainly works on crimes and murders. He lives in Apartment 603. His wife, Kwan Eun-ji was the one who was infected in their apartment, the loud screams and thumps was created by her thirst for human blood. His wife was also pregnant.

Shin Ji-yeon, a thirteen year old young lady who studied in a private school. Her parents own a successful chain restaurants, and she had sister, Shin Ho-yeon who is eight years old and was not in the building, her parents and her sister left the night before for an emergency in Busan and she was left alone. 304.

The next person joined late, but Jungkook noticed the person very easily, his eyes were wide and immediately turned dark once the person caught his eyes. He recognized person in a second, the voice, the hair, the face, everything was the same as it was two years ago.

Nothing had changed..

Cho Sang Min, a twenty year old lady, who had just completed her education in California and had returned a few months to start work here, she had an acting degree and had just booked a major role in the second part of a K-Drama, the shoot was scheduled to begin from next week, so she had rented an apartment 704 here.

As she finished her words, she looked over at Jungkook. His eyes were dark yet calm and looked straight into her eyes while hers were a guilty pair of orbs, she broke the eye-contact soon as she also realized who he was. 

"I'm Lalisa Manoban, most of you know me. Co-CEO of LAMAIRA GROUP. I've been living here for a while now. I had invited my friends for a sleepover but it turned into a horror story." Lisa finished.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, an idol." 

"Park Jimin, a producer at NV MUSIC."

"Park Roseanne or Chaeyoung. A model and private artist."

"Min Yoongi, a reporter." 

"Jisoo Manobon, COO of LAMIARA GROUP. Lisa's sister.

"Kim Seok-Jin, a high-school history teacher." 

"Kim Jennie, I studied medicine but I work as the executive officer of the Marketing team in LAMAIRA."

"Jung Hoseok, a dance choreographer."

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm Lisa's bodyguard." 

"Okay, so we have fifteen people among us?" Mr. Lim asked, after he counted the total people in the room.

Before Kwan Hyun-Jae could answer, there was a squeaky little sound.

"WAIT!" A little boy ran towards them, as he stopped he held his knees breathing heavily, his head shot up for everyone to see his cute face.