10.

Requested by: HibasWonderland169 🤎

Hyunsung decided to go on a trip along with Jiwon and their mother.

I really apologize for not posting for a long. I was caught up with University stuff. Now I am back to writing. Atleast for now. Thankyou for waiting and sticking around this for so long. 😭🤌🏻

>>>>>>

"We will get late. Get ready fast." Jisung shouted waiting for the other three. "Why are they taking so much time?" Jisung mumbled to himself. The three of them came, looking as dramatic as they are. Jisung released a big sigh. He didn't sign up for this.

He wondered if he was her son or Hyunjin. All of them plopped inside the car ready to go for the trip. They were going to a nearby beach for picnic. Jisung wanted to go to mountains but knowing his mother is getting old he thought beach would be a better option.

Jisung was driving, Hyunjin was sitting on passenger's seat and Jiwon and Mrs. Han was sitting at the back seat. The car was filled woth loud music and everyone was vibing on it. After reaching the destination after two hours Jisung parked the car.

They got down and stretched themselves. Jiwon ran towards the water and Hyunjin ran behind her. Jisung carried the stuff they bought for picnic and Mrs. Han was walking along with him. He made her sit on the portable chair. She indicated him to go and enjoy.

He joined Hyunjin and Jiwon who were playing with sand. Mrs. Han made sure to click alot of pictures. After some time they joined her for the snacks and Felix's special brownies. After eating Jiwon was talking with her grandmother and Hyunjin and Jisung decided to spend alone time.

"It has been so long since we have been alone like this." "Feels like we have got more responsibilities as we are growing older." "Don't talk like Chan hyung." "You have a point. This is our time." Both of them sat on the sand and Hyunjin kept his head on jisung's shoulders.

They were looking at the sun dripping inside the sea woth smile on their face. Jiwon who wanted to show them something saw them spending some alone time so she went back to her grandmother. "Sungie I love you." "I know that and I love you too."

Hyunjin smiled brightly. He removed his head from Jisung's shoulders and pecked his lips before keeping his head back. Jisung smiled and pecked hyunjin's temples. Even after these many years, their love has only increased since they started dating.

When it was finally dark, they decided to leave. This little trip relaxed them. All of them went inside the car. Mrs. Han and Jiwon were fast asleep and Hyunjin too slept soon. Jisung smiled seeing the three most important person in his life and he can do anything to see them happy.

After reaching he parked the car in garage woke up Hyunjin. He lightly shook his mother and picked Jiwon in his arms. Hyunjin took all the stuff. He made sure to lock the car. Reaching inside, he made Jiwon sleep in her room. After coming out he noticed his mother was already off to sleep.

He didn't see Hyunjin either. He went inside his room and saw him lying on the already drifting into his dreamland. He chuckled seeing his cute he looked. He too decided to take a rest after changing. They woke up at midnight due to hunger.

Hyunjin and Mrs. Han made some thing for them to eat. Jisung didn't even try helping cause if he did his house would be on fire which is surely not a nice thing. He went to Jiwon's room and noticed how she was still sound asleep. He wondered how tired his little princess was.

He caressed her hair and pecked the crown of her head. "My little princess." He whispered. He didn't want to wake her up but he wanted her to eat something and wear something comfortable to sleep in. He slowly called her out, "Jiwon, princess, wake up."

She shuffled a bit before going back to her slumber. He sighed. He decided to let her sleep. Going back to the dining area, he decided to set the plates up. "Is Jiwon awake?" "No. Let her sleep." "Let me see." Hyunjin went to her room and smiled seeing her.

He picked her up in his arms and let her to the washroom. "Your appa need to learn how to wake a cute little princess up." Jiwon peed and changed her clothes and brushed her teeth with help of Hyunjin since she was half asleep. She quickly layed down before going back to sleeping.

Hyunjin closed the lights after pecking her cheeks and went out to find Jisung and Mrs. Han waiting for him to join. He quickly joined them and they ate the food. They kept the dirty dishes inside the sink before going to their rooms to get the much needed sleep.