6.

3 Weeks Later

Minho and Seungmin were thinking about adopting a cat for a long time now. They thought that it was the perfect time since they had summer break at school. The cat would actually become familiar with them by the time their school restarts.

The extra classes which they took after schools were actually full during vacations. They had to take different batches according to the age group. But, still they had enough time to be around the cat, also Minho being a cat expert making it easier.

They went to the pet store and looked around for the cat they wanted to adopt. The ginger coloured cat quickly caught their attention. They decided upon adopting that fluffy animal. Then they saw another ginger cat behind it.

The difference between them was that the one which they saw first had a white nose and another one had an orange nose. They planned upon adopting only one cat but the looks which the cats were giving them made them decide to adopt both of them.

Minho went and petted both the cats. They got comfortable with him as if they knew him already. Seungmin just smiled seeing them and clicked photos. He too went and decided to pet the cats. The owner came and told them their names.

"The one with white nose is Soonie and the one with an orange nose is Doongie." She smiled at them. "They have such cute names. Can we adopt them?" "Yes surely." Minho did a little tiny dance making Seungmin laugh at him. "Jagi calm down."

They noticed a small cat at the other corner. It had a mixture of Black and grey fur. (Idk how to explain the colour.) Minho went towards that cat and petted it. Soonie and Doongie followed him towards their little brother. Minho gave Seungmin puppy eyes.

The younger was well aware about those looks. He sighed before nodding. Guess he has to deal with 4 cats everyday now, including his husband. They were too cute to be away anyways. He again snapped many photos of the four. "Looks like you wanna adopt Dori too."

Minho nodded immediately. The owner asked the cats to follow her. The 3 did what she said. "Thank you Yeobo." "Aiyo, jagi. They are so cute." "What about me?" "You are also cute." He pulled his cheeks and pecked his lips. The two went to the owner.

After they returned home with the three cute cats, cat food and cat toys they dropped themselves on the sofa. The three cats examined the new environment. Minho got up and placed the cat food in the newly bought bowls for the cats. The cats enjoyed their food.

>>>>>>

Jeongin was playing with Jeongsoon. Changbin came back and back hugged Jeongin. The younger smiled before facing Changbin and kissing him. Jeongsoon crawled to his appa and held his leg. Changbin smiled and picked his son and pecked his cheeks.

The boy smiled and giggled upon receiving kisses from his father. "You came early today." "Yes. I wanted to spend more time with my family since it's the weekend. You are also busy on weekdays after all." Jeongin can't be more happy.

Changbin was spending more time with him now. Later they went out on a family date. Jeongsoon was always excited to go out, just like other kids. Jeongin and Changbin even bought him a fox plushie. The three had a nice family time.

>>>>>>

Hyunjin and Felix were at their cafe. They had two workers for taking orders and serving, one for cleaning and one for the cash counter. Felix made the cakes, brownies and other sweet things. Hyunjin made all kinds of coffees and drinks. For other things they had a chef.

Chan and Jisung decided to surprise their husbands. They saw the cafe was almost full since it was the weekend. The workers bowed at them. "They are inside." The cashier told them, pointing at the kitchen area. They thanked him before going inside.

They saw Felix waiting beside the oven to take his muffins out. The chef was beside another oven making pizza. Hyunjin was at the coffee machine making coffee. "One iced americano for me." "One strawberry muffin for me."

Hyunjin and Felix smiled looking at their husbands. "Wait outside I will bring you coffee soon." "You should also accompany your friend, I will give you your muffin soon." The two went and pecked their husbands' lips before going out. "I don't get paid enough for this."

The two laughed hearing the chef. Later, they went out with one iced americano, one Oreo shake, one cheese cake and one strawberry muffin. "Oh wow cheesecake." Jisung took a big bite. "It's yummyyyyyy." The two continued eating while Hyunlix handled the cafe.

Sungchan waited at the cafe till the closing time. Afterwards the couples went to their own houses. Chan and Felix picked Woosik up from Lee House because Mr. Lee wanted to spend his day off with his grandson.

Hyunsung spent a bit more time together before going to their house because they can't actually spend time at home. They can't because of Jiwon and Mrs. Han's presence. But, that doesn't mean they love them less. They love their daughter and mother wholeheartedly.