4.

I will include other ships more too, now.

>>>>>>

It has already been 2 months and everything was going fine. Minho resumed school from the new session. i.e. after a month. His medical condition is better now. Everyone was living a normal life now with their family and each other.

Chan and Felix are having a little argument. Recently, Chan was busy with composing and couldn't spend time with his husband. Felix was sad so he confronted Chan about it. "Hyung. Why don't you spend time with me these days?"

"You see I am busy with a few songs these days." "I understand but can't you give me some time?" "Listen, I will. We will spend so much time together. Let me finish this one." "You won't I know. Last time you said the same thing but you got another project."

At this point Felix was almost crying. He was jealous of Hyunjin and Jeongin. Jisung and Changbin always made time for them no matter how busy they are. Even if it was an hour, they always did. Chan, on the other hand, was busy with work most of the time.

He liked his studio. "If you like to work so much then why did you even marry me? You should have married your studio only." "My baby is angry? Hmmm... Looks like you have watched so many CEO dramas come here." Chan opened his arms for him.

"Suit yourself." Felix said in his deep voice and went out after shutting the door loudly. "I guess he is spending too much time with Hyunjin at the cafe. He is becoming dramatic." Chan sighed. "Wait! He is angry. I need to make up with him."

Chan ruffled his own hair before going outside of the room. "Felix. Sweetie." Chan ran through the whole house. He heard car noise. He knew Felix was going somewhere. "Let me call Jisung. Where is my phone? Shit. I left it at the studio." Chan went to Woosik's room.

"My baby looks so cute while sleeping but we need to go now." He took Woosik's necessary stuff, picked him in his arms carefully and grabbed his car keys before locking the main door. He drove to the studio first, to take his phone then he went to Hyunsung's place.

Confident, Felix would 100% be at their place, complaining about him. Hyunjin was running after almost 3 year old Jiwon, trying to feed her food. Mrs. Han was out at a gossip party party with her friends. Jisung was cleaning the coffee his clumsy hands spilled.

They heard a doorbell. Jisung went and opened it. He saw Chan and Woosik. He made a grabby hands towards the 1year 4months old boy only to receive a smack on his forehead by the little hands. "Hey you little guy. You are supposed to greet your elders not smack them."

Jisung rubbed his forehead. "Appaaa." The little boy whined and hid his face in Chan's neck making him chuckle. "Woo, say sorry to your Ji uncle or else he will keep sulking." "Sorry." Woosik pouted. "It is okay. You are cute that is why you are forgiven."

Jiwon ran and hid behind Jisung not wanting to eat the food. Jisung could feel Jiwon tugging his pants, trying to hide so he picked her in his arms. "Han Jisung, you are not defending her. Or else you are dead."

"My lovely daughter, please eat if you don't want your appa to get a long lecture." Jiwon opened her mouth and Hyunjin fed her the last bite. He kept one hand on his waist and one hand held the dish looking like he was doing an old man pose.

"I am so tired." "Why are you standing like an old man?" "Chan hyung also stand like this?" "HWANG HYUNJIN." "Appa old." Woosik giggled. Jiwon got out of Jisung's hold and went to her room sassily, tripping twice on her own leg.

She came back with a picture book in her hand. She opened a page. "Uncle Chan, Grandpa on this page, Same same." Jiwon giggled and jumped with the book in her hands. She is such a menace. Everyone including Woosik laughed enjoying his father getting called an old man.

"Where is Felix?" Chan finally asked ignoring them. "How will we know? He is your husband." "He is your bestfriend." "Okay wait so you are saying Felix is missing." "Kind of yes and kind of no. He got angry with me and went from house."

"I thought he would be here." "He might be at Minho hyung and Seungmin's place." Minho was cutting vegetables for dinner and Seungmin was cleaning the house. Minho's phone rang. Seungmin was near to his phone so he saw the caller id.

It said 'Drama Llama'. "Jagi Hyunjin is calling you." "Pick up and ask what he is saying." Seungmin picked up the call. "Hello hyung." "It is me Seungmin." "Minie, have you seen Felix?" "No. He would be at his house. How will I know? Pabo."

"You see he is angry with Chan hyung and now he is neither at his place nor our." "Might be with Binie hyung and Jeongin. Want us to check?" "Yes please. We are also coming in the meantime." Hyunjin said and cut the call. "Yeobo, what happened?"

"Felix and Chan hyung had a fight and now he went somewhere. They are saying he might be at Binie hyung's house. We need to check." "I am sure that he will be eating something right now. He always eats whenever he is angry."

"Once he even ate my pudding." "Don't sulk. Let's go and check on him." Minho removed his apron and both of them went after taking their phones. Minho was right. Felix was at Changin's house eating brownies which he made himself while complaining about Chan to both of them.

"Those were the last batch of brownies left with me." Jeongin whined to his husband. "We will ask him to make more later. He looks angry." 10 month old Jeongsoon was trying his best to steal Felix's brownie. Changbin noticed and couldn't help but laugh at his son.

"Naughty boy. Come to appa." He picked up Jeongsoon and pinched his cute chubby cheeks lightly. Minho and Seungmin came to their house. Jeongin opened the door. When they came Seungmin tried stealing the brownies. Felix turned away with the plate.

"I told you. He likes to eat when he is angry. He won't give it to you." "Can't he give one also. They are so tasty." Seungmin pouted. "I will make for you exact same. Stop sulking." After a long ride, the three of them reached with their kids.

Felix was still sulking and eating brownies. The four of them were waiting for him to finish the brownies so he could explain what actually happened. The other three continuously rang the bell. The three entered and saw Felix eating brownies.

After he finished he saw 10 pairs of eyes on him. Even the kids were looking at him. "What?" "Why are you angry with this old man?" "He doesn't spend time with me and he is always working. He is so bad." Felix cried.

Soon, it was Felix, Hyunjin and Jeongin V/S Chan, Jisung and Changbin. Even though the other two spend time with them, they give work priorities. Minho and Seungmin couldn't relate because they were always together. They were eating snacks.

Jiwon was also sharing with them. Woosik was eating his special food and Jeongsoon was drinking milk. "It is so fun to watch." "Why do they not have any other flavors?" "Min uncle please give me some more." Woosik also wanted to have them but he couldn't.

Jeongsoon wanted to be carried so Minho carefully took him on his lap and the boy kept drinking milk. "Enough now all of you. It's time to go back to your house." "We also want to leave we can't babysit all day." "I also want to make dinner after going."

"My table is only half cleaned till now." "Min uncle." Both of them looked at Jiwon. "Can I come to your house?" "No." Both said in unison. No matter how much they adored her, she was a real menace. "You guys shut up. You won't understand." They continued fighting.

Minho and Seungmin left. Woosik and Jeongsoon already slept and they knew Jiwon would handle her parents at least. Since fight was not ending anytime soon, the couples went back, still being angry with each other.