Chanlix

Once Felix visited to Jisung's studio in their final year. Jisung joined 3Racha when they were in the 4th semester. Felix went inside and found Jisung sleeping on the couch cutely with a pout and quickly clicked a picture to send it to Hyunjin.

He then saw a short yet buff man sitting on his laptop working on some music. Then he spotted another man sitting on his laptop on the floor, shirtless. He could clearly see his abs. He forgot what he came for because he was busy staring.

"Oi what are you here for?" The buff man from earlier asked making the shirtless guy quickly wear his t-shirt. "I am here to meet Jisung." Felix smiled. "I am Lee Felix. His friend." "I am Seo Changbin. Jisung did tell about his friend coming over."

"You have flecks, a deep voice, small hands and a cute appearance. Just like he said. You really are his friend. Do I need to wake him up?" "Uhh.. no no I will wait. He will be tired." Felix smiled. "Hi this is Bang Chan."

Chan said giving his hand forward for a handshake. Felix gladly accepted it. The three of them talked until Jisung woke up. "Oi Felix. You are here." Jisung went and hugged him. "They didn't tease you right." Jisung said glaring at the two. "Of course not."

"But I had a question." Felix whispered in Jisung's ears in a deep voice. Jisung felt shivers due to how deep Felix's voice is. "Is that old guy Chan always shirtless." He tried to speak slowly but the other two also heard him making Chan embarrassed.

"Yaa I am not old." Chan shouted being annoyed after hearing everyone calling him old. Jisung and Changbin laughed joined by Felix. Okay so Jisung called Felix because he wanted to set Chan and Felix as he thought they would look perfect together.

He thought Felix was always third wheeling him and Hyunjin as Seungmin was busy with his part time jobs. Also, Chan was getting old and being a responsible dongsaeng, he wanted to make sure Chan gets married before becoming too old.

Looks like I called Chan old way too many times so I will stop now. Felix just went over his best friend to know why he called him at the studio. The two of them went outside the studio to talk. Felix wondered what was that important.

"What do you think about the guy you met earlier?" "You mean that short guy with a buff body?" "No. The one who was shirtless." "You mean hot abs- I mean Chan. Yeah he seems like a sweet guy with a hot bod-"

"Okay I got what you mean. No need to continue. Would you like to go on a date with him?" "Me? Why?" "Because I think you will look good together and I don't want you to be single your whole life and I want him to find someone before he gets too old."

Felix giggled hearing him. "I get he is older than us by one or two years but you are getting a bit mean." "Says the one who called him old a few minutes ago when he met him for the first time and man he is three years older than us."

"Even your brother is younger than him. By a year." "Well, I don't mind dating older guys and also he is kinda hot." "Good. I will talk with him about it." Felix went to his house and Jisung went back to the studio.

"Hyung hyung" Jisung bothered Chan. "What do you want? Here take 1000 Won and buy some snacks. Stop bothering me." "I didn't want money. But thanks for it. Now listen to me." Chan widened his eyes realizing he lost his 1000 Won.

"Yaa give my money back." "No. You already gave it to me." "Uhh.. fine whatever." "Okay so hear me me out. Are you interested in dating?" "Why are you suddenly asking this?" "You know Felix. The guy who came earlier."

Chan nodded. "I want to set both of you." "You are straight forward. Aren't you? Anyways what he said cause I am sure you would have asked him too." "He said he was fine." "Okay then give me his number I will text him."

"Tell him that I will text him so he doesn't freak out." "I will message you his number." Saying this he went to his desk. "Yeahhhhhh... hyung will finally go on a date now." Jisung danced and shouted and Chan couldn't help but chuckle at him.

>>>>>>

"Hiii" Felix said awkwardly. "Hello." They were at a beautiful date place right now. "OmG this place is saur beautiful." Felix said looking around. "You are also Aussie?" "No. My mother is. I lived there for 3 years. What about you?"

"I moved there when I was foive. I came back after ten years though." "What do you wanna do?" "I am fine with anything. What about you?" "Let us go over there." Both of them went to the place where Felix pointed at. It was throw the ring game.

They decided to play. Felix wanted a stuffed toy badly but he couldn't win it. Chan helped him and won it for him. That's how Felix met Woosik's father. Ahem. Felix was really impressed by Chan's skills. He clapped his smol hands.

Chan smiled seeing how cute Felix was. "You are cute." "I know." He is Lee Minho's brother. How can he be not savage? Chan sighed and they moved to the next stall. They played many games and ate food before Chan dropped Felix at his house.

Jisung was happy as Felix and Chan were spending so much time together. One time Jisung went to studio around 9 at night to compete the last part of his song. He saw Chan and Felix making out so he quickly took his stuff and went out.

"Where are you going? Did you already complete the songs?" Changbin who was coming to the studio to complete his song met Jisung on his way. "Listen just go and bring your stuff. Remember to keep your eyes close." "Why?"

"Don't ask. Just do as I say." "And why should I?" "You see Chan and Fe-" "Okay okay I got. Let us not disturb them I will just go later. How about we go and eat dinner?" "I already had with Hyunjin." "I also want a date. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA......"