Changin

It was Felix's birthday and Chan decided to surprise him. It was the year 2025. Chan asked everyone to come to his house to help him. Minho said he will make a special dish which Felix likes so him and Seungmin came early.

Jeongin being his neighbour decided to help Chan in decorations. Hyunjin and Jisung also came to help him with decorations. Changbin said he will bring the cake. The 2Min couple was in the kitchen making Felix's favourite food.

The Hyunsung couple was decorating using balloons. Jeongin and Chan were decorating using other things than balloons. Changbin was at a bakery buying cake for Felix. Chan was also trying to handle the chaos others were creating.

They can never not be chaotic no matter what universe it is. The door bell rang and Chan hoped it was Changbin not Felix. Well, he was safe it was Changbin. He took the cake from his hands and asked him to help Jeongin.

Chan went to the kitchen only to see Minho blowing the cut on Seungmin's finger. He made a cut on his finger while cutting the vegetables. Minho already told Seungmin to not do anything but being stubborn he didn't listen and wanted to help.

"Yaa Seungmo I already told you not to do anything but you don't listen to me. See you got hurt." Minho being the possessive husband scolded the younger even though it was really just a small cut. "Let's go to Chan hyung to ask for a Band-Aid."

"Hyung. I am fine. It's not that big." "I won't hear anything. You are staying here quietly watching me. You are not allowed to touch anything." "But hyu-" "That's enough. No discussion. Felix will come anytime."

Seungmin knew he would never win from the elder so he agreed and sat on a chair watching him cook looking like a meal himself. So.. moving on.. Chan smiled seeing Minho's possessiveness. He kept the cake inside the fridge.

He went over to Minho to see the progress. Minho informed that food will be ready in 10 minutes. He went out and came back with a first aid box. He gave that to Seungmin. "Apply some antiseptic." Saying this he went out.

I forgot it was Changin. Me and my goldfish memory. Anyways. Changbin and Jeongin were fighting. "Yaa you I was doing it why did you ruin it?" "What? It looks much better now." "No. It was better earlier."

"Enough! Both of you thanks for the help I will do the rest myself. It will be better if you both relax on the sofa." Chan said trying to calm them down. In the meantime food was ready so Minho and Seungmin also came out.

"I should have made some popcorn too." "Should I g-" "No. You will hurt yourself." "Okay okay whatever." "Jinnie look what I did." "Aigo babe I am so proud of you." 2Min almost puked. Thanks to clingy Hyunsung.

Jeongin and Changbin were throwing glares at each other the whole time. If others weren't around they would have probably killed each other. Seungmin and Minho went early because they had to attend school the next day.

The Hyunsung couple went after some time as they decided to go on a late night date, roaming around the city. "Can you drop Jeongin? I am worried about him. He is a kid you see." Chan spoke like a concerned father.

"Firstly, I am not a kid I am 24 years old. Secondly, I live 2 doors away. I can go on my own." Jeongin sounded a bit annoyed. "Moreover I don't want to go with this pig." "Whom did you call a pig?" "You. Who else?"

"I am also not interested in dropping you. Go on your own." "Of course I can go on my own." Chan sighed. He wondered why they were fighting so much. "Enough you two. You Seo Changbin drop him and you Yang Jeongin quietly go with him."

Both of them went from there without arguing with Chan. "Only if I had a boyfriend I wouldn't have to drop you." Changbin told Jeongin in an annoyed tone. "You probably would have only if you weren't grumpy in school. Well, you still are."

"You are the grumpy one. I am not. And what do you mean grumpy at school. I was a bright student." "A bright student who attended class once a week." "I was busy with the music club." "That's just an excuse."

"Don't tell me you are still sad that I didn't give you my guitar. I swear I thought that a classmate of yours needed it." They were talking standing in front of Jeongin's house. Jeongin lived alone since this apartment was near his workplace.

"Why would someone else need it if I messaged you." "I thought your friend asked you to message to bully you or else why would you message a senior? I have never seen a junior doing it on their own will."

"I am not anyone. I am Yang Jeongin." "How did you get my number back then?" "I have my own ways. And you are saying as if you would have given me your guitar anyways." "I would have." "You wouldn't I know. You were so possessive about it."

Felix who was going back to his house saw the two talking. "Weren't they hating each other like ten minutes ago what happened now?" He thought. He went near them to hear their conversation. "I still would have." "Why?"

"Because from what I heard you were responsible and wouldn't do anything to my guitar." "But, I thought your best friend wasn't even allowed to touch it." "That clumsy dumbass Yeonjun. He keeps dropping things."

"That doesn't prove the point." "Oh God!" Changbin said frustratedly. Felix was enjoying this drama so much even though he didn't know what the whole thing was about. He giggled and wished he had some popcorn.

Changbin was done with Jeongin so he pinned him to the wall and kissed him. Jeongin was shocked but didn't hesitate to kiss him back. He put his fingerprint on the door and both of them went inside without breaking the kiss.

"That accelerated quickly. Wow!" Felix thought and laughed before going to his car. Changbin and Jeongin continued making out until they were out of breath. "Yaa why did you kiss me?" "Because you are dumb and oblivious."

"Did you just say I am dumb?" "Yeah and blind too cause you can't see my feelings." "What feelings?" "Aaaa... I like you. Okay. Understand?" "You like me?" Jeongin pointed at himself. "Do you see someone else here?"

Jeongin shook his head before hugging Changbin. "Hyung I like you too." Jeongin smiled. "I know you dummy." "Says the one." "Uhh.. let go." "No I won't." Jeongin giggled. "Whatever. Let's cuddle." "Okay let's go to my room."