9.

Requested by: BlueBearyMoa 🧸

This is how Hyunlix met at high school.

>>>>>>

Felix nervously tugs at his backpack straps, his eyes scanning the crowd for any familiar faces. He's the new kid at school, having just moved to the area, and he feels a bit lost amidst the sea of students. As he navigates through the throng, he accidentally bumps into someone, causing them both to stumble.

"Oops, sorry!" Felix quickly apologizes, reaching out to steady the person he bumped into. His eyes meet Hyunjin's, and there's a moment of awkward silence before Hyunjin breaks into a friendly smile. "No worries! Are you new here?" Hyunjin asks, offering a hand to help Felix up.

Felix nods, feeling a bit relieved by Hyunjin's easygoing demeanor. "Yeah, just moved here. I'm Felix." He introduces himself, brushing off his jeans as he stands up straight. "I'm Hyunjin. Nice to meet you, Felix!" Hyunjin replies warmly. "Need help finding your way around?"

As Felix and Hyunjin settle into their new friendship, they discover that they have more in common than they initially thought. They both share a passion for dance, and they often find themselves practicing together in the school's dance studio.

Their styles complement each other perfectly, with Felix's fluid movements blending seamlessly with Hyunjin's powerful, dynamic choreography. Their friendship becomes the talk of the school, with many admiring their strong bond and the way they seem to understand each other without even having to say a word.

They navigate the typical high school drama together, from crushes and heartbreaks to academic pressures and extracurricular activities. "You're such a goofball, Hyun." Felix chuckles, nudging his friend playfully. "Hey, it takes one to know one, Lix." Hyunjin retorts, sticking out his tongue.

One day, as they're hanging out in their favorite spot on the school rooftop, Felix opens up to Hyunjin about his struggles with being the new kid and feeling like he doesn't quite fit in. "I just feel like I don't fit in here, you know?" Felix confesses, staring out at the skyline.

"I get it. Moving to a new place can be tough. But trust me, you'll find your place here." Hyunjin reassures him, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. Hyunjin listens attentively, offering words of encouragement and reassurance.

As graduation approaches, Felix and Hyunjin reflect on their high school journey and the memories they've shared. They're grateful for the bond they've formed and know that their friendship will continue to thrive even after they leave high school.

"Can you believe we made it through high school?" Felix exclaims, throwing his arm around Hyunjin's shoulders. "I know, right? And we did it together." Hyunjin replies, flashing a proud smile. As they throw their graduation caps in the air, they look forward to the next chapter of their lives, knowing that they'll always have each other's backs no matter what.

>>>>>>

I know this chapter is very short and I apologize for that.