CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME

Start from the beginning

" Devar ? Who's devar ? " I asked .

She left my ear and she hit me on my shoulder pushing me away .

I tried to calm her , diya caught her and made her sit on the couch .

I bent down on my knees , I held her hand and spoke please " calm down sweetheart , I'm sorry if I did anything wrong ".

She looked up and sighed Aditya . Adi went towards her and stood back of her , she spoke he is my devar don't you forget that .

Just then diya came and spoke " jiju get up ".

I stood up .

Diya spoke " akka look he is my jiju , you can't punish him ".

I can see I got my sister's support well .

My sweetheart was about to get up just then she scream ouch ! By holding her stomach .

Me , adi and diya held her and we all asked are you okay ?

She looked three of us and smiled .

Diya spoke " jiju let's take akka into the room, I will put the medicine on her wound ".

I quickly caught my wife in my arms and moved into the room .

I placed her on the bed , diya spoke jiju please go out for few minutes .

Actually I don't wanna go but adi took me out and we closed the door .

The door opened after few minutes.

Diya came out and spoke " Jiju don't worry the wound is completely healed now , it's just a slight pain in her belly " .

I sighed in relief and went in . She just smiled at me and I sat beside her .

She spoke " Tell me everything about your family " .

I spoke soon you are gonna meet them .

" If you are okay then we will go today to my house I mean your sasural ( in law's house ) . Or we can go tomorrow sweetheart ".

She said with excitement " I wanna meet them today , let's go ".

I smiled and said " get ready ,We will start in 1 hour ".

I went towards diya and spoke " diya I promised athaiya that I will send you back home safely , Aditya will drop you at your home " .

I can see her smile disappeared.

She spoke " jiju I don't wanna go home now , I want to spend my time with my sister ".

My sweetheart said " it's ok ruhaan , I will talk to mom and I will also miss my sweety ".

Well I said okay and told diya to get ready.

I went into another room with Aditya and we talked for sometime .

AUTHOR POV :

They went into their plane . Ruhaan sat beside sriya and Diya sat beside Aditya .
Ruhaan showed his family pics to sriya & diya and told them about his family .

It was evening . In Agarwal's house . Priyamvada was moving everywhere in the house busily telling the maids to decorate every corner of the house ,vani was decorating and making rangoli to welcome her bhabhi .