"Okay you right but it be hot and he takes forever. I stand at the door and watch him. You always got Max watching me."

"Ion even know nobody by det name." He chuckled "Bullshit. I do wanna apologize to you though. I feel really bad about making you cry. I'll cut Ricky off if that's what you want. I don't wanna not talk to you Sincere."

"Nah you wanted to have yo cake n eat det shit too, remember? So don't try to come back to me now det you miss me. Imma see 'bout you in May. If yeen single by then I know some."

With that being said Sincere hung up the phone. Tink was so confused on what she wanted at the moment.

It's like Ricky was the perfect guy for her but she really didn't want anything bad to happen to him. But then Sincere just did something to her that made her not want to stay away.

--

"Imma miss you Dee." Tink spoke as she watched him pack his clothes. "Imma miss you too twin."

"Have you talked to that girl?" She asked "Yes... she went to da clinic like two days ago. I been checkin' on her ever since just to make sure she ite. Siya cut me off cause she said she don't want nobody else babydaddy."

"Sounds like Siya." Tink laughed "It's whatever though ian too mad cause i'm finna go back to school next month."

"You better not get nobody else pregnant or imma snitch this time cause that was outrageous Dee."

"Det shit was so unexpected it threw me off too. I came back n forgot all about her ass. Imma make better decisions dis semester though fasho." He nodded

"Yea cause you living a lil too much for me. I still haven't talked to Siya, have you?"

"Nah, not since we been back. You might gotta go see what she on."

"I am, right now cause she got me so fucked up right now. Imma see you later on tonight. Don't eat anything because i'm cooking."

"Yeen gotta tell me twice. Love you, drive safe." He waved "Love you too."

Tink left his room and put her shoes on before grabbed her purse and keys. She went into the garage and got in her car then left.

Siya's house was about eight minutes away from her house so it didn't take long at all to get there.

Instead of knocking she just walked right in like she usually did. No one was in the living room so she went to Siya's room.

"Siya" She spoke as she opened the door. "We gotta talk."

"Okay" Siya responded dryly. "Wassup with us? Do you hate me or something?"

"Everything bad in my life circles back to you. So maybe I do hate you."

"What the fuck does that even mean Jasiya? If you don't tell me what's wrong I can't help you. Don't just get mad at me and I don't know why."

"First Demir got someone pregnant and you didn't tell me. Then Cashmere only fucked with me because your crazy ass boyfriend put him up to it."

"Literally nun of that has anything to do with me." Tink laughed "Bitch you the crazy one. Don't tey to blame shit on me. I didn't know Dee got somebody pregnant until after you found out because he told me."

"On top of that I had no clue that Cash and Sincere were friends. Do you research on shit before you go just pointing your finger at someone Jasiya." Tink continued

"Them yo people so I blame you. If I didn't know you then nun of this woulda ever happened to me."

"I get your point but still that's most definitely not my fault. Is we good? Or what?"