Chapter 15 She is different from before

Start from the beginning

Su Panyan waited for a while, but before Xie Miao responded, the smile on her face froze.

"Miss Su." It was Cui Muli who spoke, distantly and politely: "Xijun is no longer a child, and she can take responsibility for herself."

The words were clearly a peaceful description, but they can also become sharp blades when they come out of the mouth of a special person, piercing the heart. Su Panyan's heart trembled slightly, she turned away and whispered softly: "I'm sorry, it's me... I'm too meddlesome."

Cui Xijun's eyes were dyed bright red, and she said bitterly: "Panyan, I understand that you are doing it for the good of me and my Second Brother. Unlike some people who deliberately sow discord -"

"Cui Xijun." Cui Muli tapped his fingertips on the table a few times, with a hint of imperceptible impatience in his eyes. "Apologise, or give the horse back. From now on, you will only receive money from Mother every month."

This is a naked monetary threat.

Cui Xijun lost her voice for a moment as if someone strangled her neck, staring blankly at her second brother who seemed to be a stranger.

Xie Miao kindly explained: "Cousin Cui wants to tell sister Xijun that water can carry a boat, but it can also overturn it."

Don't you usually like to show off how generous your brother is to her? Unexpectedly, at the critical moment, this would become a self-contained web.

But humans always have to suffer some losses in order to make progress, Xie Miao thought kindly.

Sincere, sincere, sincere.

At the last moment before Cui Muli lost his patience, Cui Xijun squeezed out a few words from her throat.

"Sorry."

Cui Muli asked: "Who are you apologising to?"

Cui Xijun forced herself to look at Xie Miao, suppressed her disgust, and said coldly: "Cousin, I'm sorry, I was rude just now."

Xie Miao was extremely amiable at this time, "We are all sisters. I won't argue with you about those things in the past. But..."

She changed the topic, glanced at the people present, and said half teasingly and half sincerely: "Last month I fell down at Qingxin Temple, and I got enlightenment from the Buddha while I was unconscious..."

"Hey." Zhou Niannan interrupted rudely, "Speak directly if you have something to say, don't pretend to be a ghost."

Xie Miao didn't pay attention and continued: "Buddha said that I can't bear to be angry in the future. If I am angry, I must find a way to pay it back. Even if the fish dies, the net must be broken."

The central idea is: Since she fell down, her brain won't work. Whoever dares to bully her in the future must be prepared to fight to the death.

These words sounded like serious nonsense, but when the last word fell, she had turned from teasing to calm. Her pair of ink-stained pupils did not reflect any lustre, and they were so dark that they seemed to drag people in.

The surrounding temperature dropped sharply, and Cui Xijun couldn't help but shuddered, "Xie Miao, you...you..."

"Are you possessed?" Zhou Niannan blurted out.

"If you speak so openly, the Buddha will punish you, Third Young Master Zhou."

Xie Miao thought: As a punishment, you won't be able to get a wife in this life. Anyway, you didn't get one in the previous life. You were still a bachelor at nearly thirty years old.