Chapter 13 Waiting patiently

Start from the beginning

She couldn't help but think: What if it was Cui Muli who was reborn?

He is very deep in the capital and is very scheming. If he can understand the future, he can help Dingyuan Marquis Mansion avoid disasters and avoid the cholera in Da Qi.

Why wasn't he the one who was reborn?

Xie Miao put down the writing brush in her hand and rubbed her solemn eyebrows. She huddled her small body in the armchair.

What can she do? How to do it? What can be changed after doing it?

Xie Miao thought countless times and asked and answered herself countless times.

What can she do? ——What can be done is to remind Dingyuan Marquis Mansion of the upcoming disaster in a secret way.

How is she going to do that? ——She couldn't tell Madam Marquis Dingyuan, and on Zhou Niannan's side, after the encounter at Qingxin Temple, she clearly realized that with his prejudice against her, no matter what she said, he would not listen carefully.

Over and over again, she didn't want to waste time on him. She tried the thankless thing twice. If she tried it again, would it be shameful to think that she has no self-respect?

As a result, there seems to be only one candidate left.

Xie Miao's headache worsened and she bit her lip lightly. She felt like a beast trapped in darkness. She finally found some light, but when she got closer, she suddenly discovered that it was a hunter holding a torch and looking at her with a smile.

Although bright, it is extremely dangerous.

To her, Cui Muli was the hunter. She didn't want to have anything to do with him anymore, but it seemed that he was the only one who could help.

He is deeply scheming, backed by Cui Mansion, and is in the Ministry of Justice. He has a close relationship with the Dingyuan Marquis Mansion. He is the number one scholar appointed by the Emperor and will become the youngest Prime Minister of Da Qi. After being in trouble in the previous life, he was able to turn the tide and survive.

What's more important is that regardless of his origin, he can tolerate flattery and ridicule. If she surrendered to him, even if he knew it was her, Xie Miao, he would put aside his personal emotions and deal with business matters.

After a while, she waved her hand in the air, as if she was driving away some annoying mosquitoes.

When a boat reaches the bridge, it will naturally go straight, and when a carriage reaches the mountain, there will be a road. If you really want to ask Cui Muli for help, that will happen later. The top priority is to wait for the Emperor to announce the news that the Empress is pregnant, and whether the porridge provided by the Dingyuan Marquis Mansion can avoid the chaos of the refugees.

All she could do was wait, wait patiently.

*

With only five days left before Madam Cui's birthday, Haihua Yuan welcomed an unexpected guest.

"Second Miss?" Lan Xia opened the door and was stunned for a moment.

Cui Xining stood at the door wearing a lotus-coloured thin cotton jacket and a fragrant vine-covered undershirt.

"Is your Lady here?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, of course." Lan Xia nodded, noticing that the two maids behind her were holding two pieces of cloth in their hands, and asked with a little hesitation: "The Second Young Lady is here to see my Young Lady?"

Cui Xining nodded, "Yes."

But she didn't say much.

Lan Xia was surprised: several direct daughters of the Cui family had never set foot in Haihua Yuan under the influence of Cui Xijun. This is the first time since she had lived in Cui Mansion for three years!