||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||

Start from the beginning

"Ara ayushree why are you troubling my strong girl. She don't need any milk to become strong" listening to uma dadi , miksha smiled fullest and showed her little tongue to her mother. As she won , to which ayushree tried to take steps towards her daughter but uma dadi actioned her to stop .

"You know miksha your vivaan chachu also doesn't likes to drink milk" Uma dadi said while miksha was happy finally there is someone like her who doesn't like milk otherwise her parents always force her to have that tasteless white.

"Really chachu?" Miksha looked at vivaan who nod his head while wiping his invisible tears like he is facing some miseries.

"But one day he got fever you know what happened doctor gave him 5 injections and he said because of not drinking milk , he is becoming weak" uma dadi while miksha widened her eyes and kept her little hands on her mouth in shock hearing about 5 injections , making everyone aww at her cuteness.

"Acha" miksha said showing her interest to the story making chuckled.

"Haa and from then onward he started to drink milk daily and see how strong your vivaan chachu is" uma dadi said while miksha looked at her vivaan chachu who was showing her , his biceps.  

"If you don't drink milk then you will also become weak then doctor will give you 5 injections. Do you want that" uma said while mika nod her head as she understood what uma dadi was saying.

"Then have it" uma said while miksha  quickly got down from her  and went near near mother. She took the milk glass from ayushree and drank it making faces .

"See mumma I finished my milk , now I will also become strong like papa and chachu" miksha said showing her empty glass.

"Ofcourse my baby" ayushree wiped miksha face with her saree pallu. With miksha went with her nanny to get ready for school.

"Ayushree beta don't you think, miksha must be feeling alone" Divya words made everyone confused.

"I didn't understand aunty" ayushree said  and Divya mehra next words made her suprised.

"What I means to say is , she also wants a company. So when you are planning to give her a younger brother or sister" Divya mehra said making ayushree turn beetroot, ayushree looked at her husband who continued to have his breakfast like he doesn't even heard Divya words .

"Mom" dhriti tried to stop her mom .

"Tu chup ra ,iam very upset with you also. Kitna saal hogya shaadi ko aur abhi Tak kohi khushkhabri he nahi" Divya mehra said, now it's dhriti turn to become beetroot. She looked at elder singhanias who were having their breakfast unbothered with everything around them.

"Ekk tu aur dusra tera akudu pati who doesn't even how to smile. Jab dekho apna emotionless face lekar  ghum tha rehta Hain" shashvat jerked his face towards his mother in law . Did she called him akdu for confirmation he looked at vivaan who nod his head confirming his doubt.

"Vivaan kohi dekh lo kitna muskurata hain . Kya Kara ,Not everyone is lucky as navya's parents" uma said while vivaan proudly lifted his collar .

"You know what guys you should open a cricket team of yours"  Divya said indirectly snatching breathe from singhania dils .

"Mein ne toh team ka naam bhi decide kar liya , singhanias ke shoorveer" Divya yelled excitedly while uma dadi and Meera controlled their laugh seeing Singhania dils shocked face.

"What say , vivaan?" divay looked at vivaan .

"I am totally agree with you , even I have decided koun kitna players layega" vivaan said while abhyant and shashvat sighed , one unique piece got the company of another unique piece.