(Ch.18) call it what you will.

Start from the beginning

"It's your fault! You made Billy do it!" He growled back as he shuffled torwards her dresser on the floor as he held his eye in pain.

"I didn't make you do SHIT! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIND ME!?" she demanded, her voice a mix of anger and fear.

The sudden awakening startled Billy, and his immediate reaction was to crawl back more, he couldn't tell if he loved this because her attention was on him or if he was scared because of how loud she was.

Y/N fell out of bed in distress her leg stuck in her blanket grabbing the pepper spray by her bed as she stumbled, still gripping her pepper spray tightly,  quickly got back up, her eyes fixed on Billy. "Answer me!" she pressed, her tone sharp with a mixture of upset and anxiety.

Billy, visibly nervous and shaken, stammered in response, "Billy... You... YOU MADE ME DO IT, IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOURS!! YOU, YOU, YOU DID SOMETHING, YOU TRICKED ME! TRICKED BILLY WITH... WITH YOUR PRETTY VOICE AND SMELL.." he began to panic and started clawing at his face. "I just.... You made me feel good..." He squeaked.

She looked at him for a second before putting the pepper spray down as he panicked, as much as she was sadistic, he was having a meltdown, she could tell, an autistic one at that. She realized she was too loud so she knelt down and sat on her knees 8 feet away from his form and waited. Waited for him to ease up, to realize she wasn't a threat anymore.

He hypervenalated before glancing at her and noticing her position, he sniffles and wiped his nose, making many whimpering noises.

"Hey... Yelling wasn't right.. I'm sorry.. We were both shocked, my instant thought was to defend myself because I was scared..." She said softly as she patted her knee as an offer that he could come closer if he wanted. He just snifflef more.

"It's alright.. Take your time sweetheart" she said kindly as the moon shone down on her face slightly showing her gentle smile to him.

Y/N continued to sit patiently, the only sounds in the room being Billy's occasional sniffles. The weight of the revelation hung in the air, but Y/N was determined to approach the situation with empathy.

After a moment, Billy's breathing began to steady. Y/N extended her hand, a silent invitation for him to come closer if he felt comfortable. He hesitated but eventually moved closer, accepting the offered comfort, and layed his head on her lap hugging around her waist tightly, a bit possesivly as he secretly in took her sent. "Billy is sorry... Sorry he scared Y/n.." He muttered. She smiled and petted his hair in understanding

"It's not easy to confront things from the past, I'm afraid I still haven't quite gotten over everything that happened..but I'm sure I can come to understand...you've been hurt I can tell, I want to make it better" Y/N said gently, her voice carrying a soothing tone.

"I can't imagine what you've been through, but we both need to find a way to move forward from what happened back then..."

Billy nodded, his gaze averted but showing a flicker of gratitude. Y/N continued, "If you want to talk about it, I'm here to listen. Maybe we can figure out how to make sense of all of this. Even if you don't want to talk about it..or if you can't, that's okay too, because silence can speak many words too..."

The room remained quiet as they sat together in the dim light, the moon casting shadows on the walls. Y/N's presence became a source of solace, a temporary anchor for Billy as he navigated the complexities of his emotions.

In the stillness, they began to bridge the gap between them, both acknowledging the unexpected connection that had been thrust upon them. The journey to understanding each other had just begun, and as the night unfolded, they faced the unknown together, finding solace in shared vulnerability.

"Billy.... Really likes y/n...shes nice, and pretty.. She feeds me... She understands... She's good." he mumbled on as he hugged her tighter sitting up and hugging her body close to his like in a cage, but she just let it happen because it's what he needed, but she couldn't help but hear he was... Sniffing her? She chuckled a bit as she leaned her head away, he hugged her tighter.

"Do you not like Billy? Do you like Doll boy more than me?" He said, his voice more demanding.

"Doll boy? Who?" She asked confused as she turned to look at him a bit as he grit his teeth.

"Y/n was talking to him.. Y-yesterday, that dirty boy.. In the kitchen.. In the walls..." He said with a grimace.

"So he is a real person.. Not just a ghost.." She muttered to herself. "I guess he just... Bring more comfort to me because he always listened.. But he never talked back.." She said softly.

"He's no good..." He said with a growl as he held her tighter. She winced a bit at his bone crushing grip. "Ow, ow, hey, it's okay, it's okay..." She reassured as he lossened his grip and layed his head on her shoulder.

They stayed like that for a while around 15 minutes untill there was a loud bang in the wall near them, and they both flinched. Billy let go of Y/n and grumbled before crawling to stand up and muttering about the man in the walls, and leaving the room without a word leaving her dumbfounded as she looked around to find nothing out of the ordinary assuming Billy just went back up to the attic, maybe it was some kind of warning?

Y/n climbed back up on her bed after standing up, just now realizing she wasn't wearing a shirt the whole time and flsubed in embarrassment before quickly getting  back under the covers and going to back to sleep after looking out the window for a while.

The only reason she woke up so abruptly the way she did was because of the dream she was having, of course that guy was in her dream again but when she was lucid her body was more aware in a way, and Freddy, as she came to know him was going more insufferable than usual.
.

.

.

(Edited)

(_____She knows now, and she doesn't care that much, she's not surprised at this point, also +1 for acting like a mom, she'd be a good mom, a cig mom who gentle parents but kicks ass? Weird combo, but I love it.____)