Norse Gods and Goddesses Play a Game

Odin was walking on the rainbow bridge going to Heimdall since he called for Odin. "What is it, Heimdall?" Odin asked him when he reached him. "You have a package for you." Heimdall told him and Odin picked up the package. "Why would someone send me this?" Odin asked and Heimdall shrugged. Odin sighed and grabbed the package and went back to his throne room where he unboxed it. "What in the 9 realms is this?" Odin took out the Uno Attack game.

Odin looked at the game, still confused at why he got the game and who gave it to him. When he set down the game he shook the box and a piece of paper fell out of it and Odin picked it up. Odin picked the paper up and read it.

Hello! We needed to get rid of this game so we give this to you Nose gods and goddesses. Have fun playing! P.S. don't send this back to us
- Magnus and Alex

Odin looked at the game again. "I guess I can try and play this."

Odin called the gods and goddesses to join him in playing Uno Attack and they showed up. "So what is this game... Uno Attack?" Thor asked, "Do we have to attack this... uno...?" Odin shook his head, "Not that I'm aware of." Tyr sighed, "Then what are we supposed to do?" Odin explained it to them and started handing out the cards. "You get seven cards? This should be easy." Thor told himself as he put down the first card.

Thor was wrong, instead of him winning instantly, he was losing badly. He had at least ten cards in his hands while others had eight or less.

"This game is infuriating!" Thor yelled as thunder and lighting swarmed around him, he had pressed the button twice on the machine and cards shot at him. Thor sighed and picked up the cards and Frey went after him and put down a card and called out, "Uno!" Thor glared at Frey, "How!?" He yelled at him. "This game is messed up!" Tyr yelled. "Agreed." Replied Heimdall. Everyone looked at him. "Heimdall, how are you not the one winning?" Odin asked him and Heimdall simply shrugged.

The game continued as Frey had to draw cards since his simply wasn't the right color or he could put them down because they were the wrong number. After a while more of playing the game, it was slowly turning to a fight, "Your cheating, Thor!" Frey yelled at him and Thor yelled back, "I am not! You're the one that's cheating!" Odin looked at the two gods fighting and he yelled, "ENOUGH!"

Everyone went quiet.

Odin sighed in relief, "Finally." He looked at the other gods and goddesses, "If any more of you start arguing on who's cheating and who's not, I'll put a punishment on you. Is that clear?" Everyone nodded and the game continued.

In the end, Odin won and everyone sighed in defeat. "At least it wasn't Thor who one." Frey glared at Thor who gave him the middle finger. "I'm glad you didn't win either." Thor told him. Thor and Frey started arguing and it ended in a fight, Odin was too tired to handle it so he just let it be and took the game back over to the throne room and put it in a box and wanted it shipped off to anywhere as soon as possible.

===

A little less than a week later, Thor walked over to Odin and asked him, "Father, what have you done with the game... Uno... who we don't need to attack." Odin sighed and put his head on his hand, "I sent it away, son. I don't want that game to ruin the relationships that we have with the 9 kingdoms."

"But me and Frey wanted to play it again." Odin shook his head, "No. It's gone now and for good reason. Now leave me." Thor nodded and walked away from Odin.