Magnus and His Friends Play a Game

Magnus was taking a shower after a long day of dying and having to listen while Jack sung, when there was a knock at his door. Magnus had just gotten out of the shower and put on clothes and when he opened the door he didn't see anyone in the hallway. He was about to close the door when his eyes caught a package sitting on the ground. Magnus picked it up and brought it into his room and he opened it. Inside was a game, it was the Uno Attack game. He also found a note at the bottom of the box. Magnus picked it up and the note read:

Hey Magnus, thought you might want a game that doesn't kill you! Have fun playing it
- Annabeth (Your fav cousin)

"Well that's nice of her to do that." Magnus told himself as he looked at the game.

"What do you have there?" When Magnus looked up, he saw Alex standing over him and Magnus gestured for her to sit down next to him. Alex did and she took the game out of Magnus' hands. "Uno Attack." Alex read the name of the game a loud. "What does it do? Attack you?" Magnus shook his head, "No, I don't think so." He replied to Alex and she set down the game, "Well that's no fun." Magnus looked at Alex, "You think a game that's out to kill you is considered fun?"

Alex shrugged, "Maybe." Magnus chuckled, "You want to learn how to play the game even if it's boring?" Alex shrugged and looked Magnus in the eyes, "Maybe."

We went to the lobby on floor 19 and waited for the others to get there. "So why did you ask us to met you here, Beantown?" Mallory asked Magnus when she and the others sat down at the table. "He's cousin apparently sent him a game that doesn't kill you." Alex answered her question, "But it's probably going to be boring." "Alex!" Magnus looked over at him, sometime during the walk to the lobby, Alex had shifted over to a male, "You never even played the game yet. How do you know if it will be boring?" Alex shrugged.

Magnus read the instructions and started teaching the game to his friends and when he finished explaining, Alex suddenly decided to grab his hand. Alex action shocked Magnus but he looked at Alex and smiled. Magnus wanted to freeze this moment in time forever but he couldn't, plus he had to take Alex's hands off his so he could pass out the cards.

"MAGNUS YOU LITTLE-..." Alex didn't finish his sentence and pressed the button on the machine and he was lucky enough that it didn't shoot any cards at him. Magnus laughed and Alex hit him. Mallory went next and she put down a red card with the number 8 on it. Halfborn was next and he put down a skip card and skipped T.J., "Hey!" T.J. complained. Sam put down a reverse card and T.J. smiled, "And this card is for you." He put down a color card that said that Halfborn had to press the button twice. He groaned and pressed it and it gave him three cards, "You got to be kidding me!" T.J., then said, "I chose color red."

When it came to Alex's turn, he looked at Magnus and smirked, "Oh gods..." Magnus mumbled. Alex put down a color card and Magnus pressed the button and it gave him five cards, "I hate you so much." Magnus mumbled to Alex and Alex replied with, "Love you too, Maggie."

After a while, Magnus won. Alex picked up the game and was about to throw it against the wall when Magnus stopped her, she had turned to female around the end of the game. "Let's not throw it at the wall." Magnus told her and took the game out of her hand. "Why not?" Alex asked him. "Because I have an idea on where to send it."

===

Magnus and Alex packaged the Uno Attack game and it sat on Magnus' bed. "What now?" Alex asked him and Magnus shrugged, "How do we get it up to Asgard?" They sat in silence for a moment thinking, "Sam!" Alex suddenly yelled out scaring Magnus. "What about Sam?" Magnus asked her. "We can give this to Sam and she can give it to the Asgardians!"

The Gameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें