11.

⊱ ───ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ─── ⊰

~CHAPTER 11~

⊱ ───ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ─── ⊰

"Bestfriends don't say thankyou to each other."

You smiled. He smiled back at you. He turned you around and embraced you in his arms. You were shocked but then chuckled.

"Okay okay, I get it jungkook, you are thankful to me. But if I am being honest, then it is really nothing. So stop thinking about it and take out the plates. Dinner is ready!"

He smiled and nodded and took out the plates and you both ate dinner.

After dinner, you both watched an episode of an ongoing kdrama which you both started.

"Good night jungkook!"

"Good night."

And you both went to your respective rooms to sleep.

It was around midnight when you woke up. You were having severe cramps again. You really hated it with all your heart.

You just clutched your stomach while the blanket was on you. You tried changing positions to find a comfortable one but it was of no use.

You didn't released when you slept like that.

But at early morning, you again woke up due to cramps. You were not able to sleep once again nor you had the energy to get up from bed.

Your head was feeling heavy and your whole body ached and the cramps were getting worse.

You were just laying on the bed while clutching your stomach with your eyes closed.

Jungkook came in your room to wake you up as usual but he saw your frowning expression.

"Y/n..."

He said sweetly, shaking you a little to wake you up. You opened your eyes and looked at him. He was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"C'mon get up! We need to go to school."

"I am not coming."

"Why?"

"I am having worse cramps."

"Ohh. Then I will stay with you to take care of you."

"No, you don't need to skip school cause of me. I will be alright. You go!"

And after many tries, he agreed to leave you at home.

You got up and took a shower but nothing helped. You were again in your bed with blanket till your neck.

You didn't had energy to get up from bed. It really slipped your mind that you mostly have this kind of day where you can't even get up from bed cause of your deadly cramps.

You didn't even realised when it was afternoon and jungkook came back.

The first thing he did was to come to your room to check on you.

He saw you still on the bed. He sat on the edge of bed beside you and put his hand on your forehead and felt you burning.

"Y/n, you are burning hot!"

"I know."

You said to him weakly and gripped his wrist when he stood up to probably take medicines for you.

"I will be back with some medicines."

"No need jungkook. I will be fine till tomorrow. This happens with me many times."