88|| Fyodor's Regret

Hello hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the new chapter ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you all are doing good! 

I'm doing well I think lol!

This chapter is not so good, I'm sorry... My writing is getting worse and worse T^T! 

I won't tolerate any hate comments or insults! 

Note: I was too lazy to copy and paste the emojis. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

[Couples Group Chat]

Sigma: TELL FYODOR NOT TO COME CLOSE TO ME EVER AGAIN!

Sigma: TELL HIM NOT TO COME CLOSE TO ME EVER AGAIN IF HE WANTS TO LIVE!

Dazai: What the fuck?

Dazai: Why the fuck are you interrupting my special time with my fiancé?

Ranpo: What did that rat do again?

Ranpo: Every day he does something. I'm really bored of this!

Dazai: Same.

[Fyodor is online.]

Fyodor: Come on!

Fyodor: Can't you understand a little joke?

Sigma: A joke? Do you know what you just did?

Sigma: You made me look like a fool in front of someone I love and care about!

Ranpo: What the hell did you do Fyodor?

Poe: Yeah, Fyodor, that's not cool.

Dazai: Seriously man...

Atsushi: You can't just go around joking about someone's appearance! Especially when it comes to someone they love.

Tecchou: Fyodor, you should apologize to Sigma and Mykhaila.

Akutagawa: A simple sorry won't cut it! You need to make it up to them!

Nikolai: Akutagawa is right, Fyodor. You need to make things right with Sigma and Mykhaila. Otherwise you will never see me ever again!

Sigma: Just forget it, everyone. I will deal with Fyodor myself. I don't need anyone stepping in.

[Sigma is offline.]

Chuuya: Dude... He is pissed...

Poe: I can't believe Fyodor would say something like that about Mykhaila!

Jouno: Yeah, that was really low.

Dazai: Don't worry guys, I will talk to Sigma and make sure he is okay.

Atsushi: I will go with you Dazai. He is my friend too.

Tecchou: Let us know if you need any help, Dazai and Atsushi. We will be here to support you.

Ranpo: Speaking of support, Poe and I will be there for Fyodor. He needs someone to knock some sense into him.

Nikolai: And Jouno and I will make sure Fyodor makes things right with Sigma and Mykhaila. He can't get away with this even if he is the man I love.