22|| Fyodor Is Having A Bad Day... Yeah...

Lol the title make clear that what this chapter will be about! 

Sorry I couldn't update for a few days, I wanted to update at least one chapter of my other fanfictions, so this had to be on hiatus for a few days lol! 

I missed this fiction so much! 

Warning! 

- Bad language... Like a lot of bad language... 

So if you don't like it, please don't read the chapter... Just leave at this instant... This is the last warning... 

I'm not a good girl... 

Anyway, enjoy if you can lol! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

[Couples Group Chat] 

Fyodor: Ranpo and Atsushi 😤 😤 😤 ... 

Fyodor: Do you two have any problem with your mental health😤 😤 😤? 

Nikolai: What happened? Why did you leave the school early today? Are you sick😱 😱 😱 😱? 

Fyodor: Bro, calm down  😤 😤 😤😤 😤 😤! 

Fyodor: These two already annoyed me enough 😤 😤 😤😤 😤 😤! 

Nikolai: Bro? 

Fyodor: Nikolai! It's not the time for that 😤 😤 😤😤 😤 😤! Can't you see how angry I am 😤 😤 😤😤 😤 😤😤 😤 😤? 

Nikolai: What happened? 

Fyodor: These two people who are not smarter than 3 years old children (in other words Atsushi and Ranpo) fought over for the last plate of spaghetti and as they were pulling the plate toward each other, the plate slipped and literally flew over AND A PLATE OF SPAGHETTI WITH SAUCE LANDED ON MY HEAD! 

Fyodor: ATSUSHI AND RANPO! 

Fyodor: IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY BY NOT LOOKING AT THE TEXTS YOU ARE DEAD WRONG! 

Fyodor: I WILL BEAT YOU UP SO BAD TOMORROW THAT YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR TEETH AND WILL BE FEED WITH PORRIDGE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE UNLESS SOMEONE IS KIND ENOUGH TO PAY FOR YOUR IMPLANTS! 

[Atsushi is online.] 

[Atsushi is typing...] 

Atsushi: I'm so sorry Fyodor sama 😓 😓 😓 ! Please forgive me😓 😓 😓!

[Akutagawa is online.] 

[Akutagawa is typing.] 

Akutagawa: Sama? 

Fyodor: Yes, sama! Do you have a problem with it? One day you all will call me as "great Fyodor sama". Atsushi found the right way. I'm proud of you brat. 

Akutagawa: Fuck off! 

Akutagawa: Only your rats would call you as sama! 

[Dazai is online.] 

[Dazai is typing...]