Simon Riley's Breeding Kink

Warnings: 18+, Breeding Kink, Creampie, Unprotected Sex, Feral! Ghost, Territorial! Ghost, Praise, Profanity, Fem! Reader.

He surprises himself with it - this debilitating need to pump you full of his seed, to make you his from the inside out.

He isn't subtle about it, either. You're missionary beneath him, nails dragging down his back as he stuffs you full of his cock. Your eyes are rolling into your skull, but even through your moaning symphony of euphoria, you hear Simon's voice.

"M'gonna fuck you every day, fill your pretty little cunt 'til y'can't walk," he pants, voice low. He grips your hips and pulls you in, taking you at another angle. Hits you deeper. Your back arches into him as he tears a languishing moan from you, and you squeeze him so deliciously that he knows he won't be able to hold back the floodgates for much longer. Especially as he watches the writhing bump in your stomach, his cock pressed tightly against the roof of your abdomen. Foreshadowing.

"Make you my housewife. Bet you'd like that - all mine for me to breed like a bunny. Good for nothing 'cept bearin' my kids," You feel him twitch inside you. He's almost getting himself off to the future you brought to him: one with a family as large as your body will allow, keeping you in an almost-constant state of pregnancy.

You clamp down on him, his words going straight between your legs. "Fuckin' hell," he growls. He runs a hand across your front, presses down on his sheathed member. He grunts, his balls, heavy and thick with semen, slapping against your backside with every thrust.

"Can't wait to- ngh- make you into a perfect little mummy, show you off to the group. Bet they'd like to fuck you like this, but you're all mine."

You know that. You can feel it in the way his growl reverberates through the room as he cums, in the way he presses deeper into you when his release crashes over him in waves, making sure not an ounce of his seed is wasted. In the way his hands find yours, gripping them as you milk him dry.

There's so much of it. Too much, even. Your body tells you so in the tender sensation across your front as your skin pulls taut over the growing lump in your stomach; the aftermath of his many attempts at breeding you. Simon waits until he's emptied everything he has to offer inside you, and only then does he look down at you, eyes filled with an uncharacteristic brightness that screams 'love'.

--

Thank you for stopping by to read my fic ! If you enjoyed it, leave a comment and a vote; it means the world to authors, writers, and creatives everywhere to know that people enjoy our work <3 !

Check out my AIs and talk to your favourite Modern Warfare characters anytime and anywhere, all accessible via the masterlist below ^^ : https://www.tumblr.com/sweet-as-an-angel/733823224839897088/modern-warfare-ai-masterlist?source=share