König & Ghost's Reaction to their S/O Stealing their Mask

Warnings: Implications of Smut, Dominant Ghost, Dominant König, Territorial Military Men <3, Minor Spoilers of Ghost's Past, Mention of a Size Kink, Profanity, No Pronouns used for Reader except 'You.

König

♡ Since he's absolutely massive, the ends of his sniper veil literally reach the bottom of your ribcage.

♡ So when König sees you wear it for the first time, he's absolutely F L O O R E D

♡ We don't call him Size Kink König for no reason.

♡ Goes absolutely feral when he sees you draped in his veil.

♡ Can barely keep his hands off you.

♡ "Maus," he husks, fingers twitching as he reaches for you slowly, cautiously, offering you the chance to go with him willingly.

♡ "You don't know what you're doing to me."

♡ Even without the veil, his eyes are dark, a blackness settling over them that, somewhere in your mind, your intuition, has you seeing red.

♡ Regardless of how innocent your intent when acquiring the mask, none of that matters now.

♡ All that does is the growing bulge in König's pants, the shortness of his breath, and his shadow settling over you as he advances on your path.

♡ "You'll be needing that mask more than I will after I'm done with you."

♡ And when you dare to ask "Why ?" now entrapped – eclipsed – by his frame, he just smiles, thin and sharp. Cruel.

♡ He takes you in his arms, pulling you to him, your face almost crushed into his chest.

♡ He laughs. A low rumble – the promise of a natural disaster.

♡ His nose is to yours covered by the veil, a condescending gesture of his prowess and your submission. The hairs on the back of your neck stand on end.

♡ "Because everyone will get a free show to the fallout of an evening you've roped yourself into."

♡ As if to prove his point, his hands are at your wrists before you even notice the pressure he's applying there, binding you, pulling you ever closer to him. And in that second, you know you're not leaving your little stunt – the night – unscathed.

Ghost

♡ Hoo boy.

♡ Okay, it's no secret to anyone who knows Ghost – really knows him – that he's suffered a lot of hardship throughout his life, hencewhy he is the way he is.

♡ Which others may construe as cold, heartless – even soulless.

♡ But that's only because Simon has lost so much.

♡ So when he comes home to find you in one of his masks, smiling up at him (he can tell by the way your eyes crinkle), he's immediately whipped.

♡ And I mean W H I P P E D.

♡ To see the one person he can truly call his own wearing his gear is something he didn't know he needed until now.

♡ Sure, he's seen you in his shirts, but this felt different. More intimate.

♡ Your face was where his usually was, his spectral imprint practically morphed with the contours of your face.

♡ Though it needn't be mentioned, he has a hard time... containing himself.

♡ "Fuuuck me, Darlin'," he rasps, on you like a sickness as he sits on top of you, pinning you to the sofa by your waist.

♡ "Y'look better in that than I do."

♡ And you smile. Something intentional hidden within.

♡ "Hmm... I doubt that." You can feel Simon's body heat rocketing beneath his clothes.

♡ "You know I can't resist you when you wear it."

♡ And that's all it takes to send him over the edge.

♡ You hear his breath shake as he rolls into you ever so slightly, still restraining his whole weight to keep you intact. Something began to prod your abdomen.

♡ "Oh, you're in for it now," he tells you. There is not a single hint of fallacy to his claim or his expression – one of barely stoic restraint.

♡ "You won't be able to do much of anything by the time I'm through with you."

---

Thank you for stopping by to read my fic ! If you enjoyed it, leave a comment and a vote; it means the world to authors, writers, and creatives everywhere to know that people enjoy our work <3 !

Check out my AIs and talk to your favourite Modern Warfare characters anytime and anywhere, all accessible via the masterlist below ^^ :

https://www.tumblr.com/sweet-as-an-angel/733823224839897088/modern-warfare-ai-masterlist?source=share