MW2 Reaction To You Panty-Flashing Them

Warnings: Implied Smut, Mean! MW2, Dominant! MW2, Victim/Reader Blaming, Slut-Shaming, Reader Getting Pimped Out, Mention of a Leash, Allusions to Injury, Mentions of Blood, Petnames, Profanity, No Pronouns Used For Reader Except 'You'.

Ghost

♡ Ghost is a territorial man. So seeing you flash not only him but Johnny as well made something in him simmer.

♡ It wasn't rage, for this little accident, regardless of how intentional it was, was not your fault. If he had to place it, he'd attribute it to...

♡ Lust.

♡ As was evident in how he excused himself from the gathering of the 141 and Los Vaqueros in your living room, grabbing you by your arm.

♡ He stowed you away. Dragged you to a desolate laundry room and gripped you by your thighs. You gasped, gripped onto him. Felt something hard rub against you.

♡ Ghost threw you atop the washing machine and gave you a harsh stare as he watched you try to fight the feeling building within from the machine's buzzing and shuffling.

♡ "Go on then, Doll," he rasps, eyes hard and the throbbing monster between his legs harder. He palmed himself. Remorse was not in his nature. And neither was mercy.

♡ "Seein' as you were practically beggin' the others to fuck you, go and put on a show."

♡ His voice lowered. He stood between your legs, frame blocking you from any form of help or salvation.

♡ "Just for me."

König

♡ König had been sat on your sofa, an action figure in a house for a doll half his size, and you'd bent over to retrieve something from beneath the TV cabinet.

♡ The fact that you were wearing a pair of König's shorts was already clouding his moral compass. Seeing your underwear peeking out beneath them was what sent him over the edge.

♡ As you remained bent, cheek pressed to the floor as you reached for what you'd lost, you didn't hear König approach. Didn't know he'd even moved from the sofa until something thick and hard was pressed to the back of you, followed by two heavy hands holding you at the waist, and a slow, shuttering breath.

♡ "Don't move," König told you. "Stay like this."

♡ Slowly, he pressed deeper into you. You could feel his restraint unwinding second by second.

♡ It was when he bent over you, had his broad chest pressed to your back, that you knew you weren't escaping. And you weren't backing down.

♡ "I'm gonna fuck you 'til you cum, bleed or pass out." König's voice held no humour, but you could feel the franticity building in it.

♡ He reached round, gripped your chin. Made you look at him. His smile was sharp, his features dark.

♡ "Whichever comes first."

Soap

♡ Johnny pulled the leash tighter around your throat when you tried to protest your innocence. Tried to make him see reason.

♡ "Doesn't matter that it was 'just an accident'." He mimicked you, made you sound weak, whiny. His eyes hardened and his jaw clenched. His knuckles turned white around the leash.

♡ His shadow loomed over you from your position on the bed, on your hands and knees while Johnny presided over you with an iron fist.

♡ Tears obscured his silhouette. Made your eyes glassy.