Dominant! König Headcanons

Warnings: 18+, consensual non-consent, breeding kink, forced pregnancy/breeding kink, size kink, somnophilia, cock warming, implied Fem reader, abuse of physical strength (consensual), implied sadism, light fluff, smut, smut, more smut, POSSESSIVE König, a pun is hidden in here somewhere, stomach bulging, pregnancy mentioned, marking, edging, breath play (?), petnames, etc.

♡ The thought of this behemoth as a top dom makes my insides hurt.

♡ He may be socially anxious, but my god, this man does NOT shy away from you.

♡ Specifically, doesn't shy away from making you his bitch in the bedroom.

♡ He's a 6'10 trained killer and KNOWS how to use his sheer mass against you.

♡ Gets off on watching you struggle under him when he pins you to the bed, grinding into you, both of you knowing there's no way you can stop him.

♡ Definitely into consensual non-con.

♡ And breeding.

♡ My god, he loves to breed you.

♡ Forced breeding/pregnancy kink 🥴.

♡ "You'll mother my children whether you like it or not, maus."

♡ Also loves filling you with his cum to the point your stomach bulges.

♡ "Nobody else will ever have you like this," he rasps into your ear, watching the outline of his cock sliding beneath the skin of your stomach as he ploughs into you. "I'll kill them before they can."

♡ He'll bend you into any position your body will allow to make sure he's hitting any and every spot he can.

♡ If you're actively trying for a child, he'll practically have you chained down to the bed, filling you, AT LEAST, four to five times a day. Upwards of six on the days he's particularly horny or desperate.

♡ "You're mine. All mine. And everyone will know when you're swollen with my child."

♡ He actually does tie you down to the bed sometimes, and makes sure you're sat with your legs up against the headboard, ensuring that gravity increases your chances of impregnation to the best they could possibly be.

♡ Man shoots heavy loads as well, so you're overflowing most of, if not all the time.

♡ König is extremely possessive.

♡ Loves to mark you. Anywhere and everywhere, visible or not. He just needs you to know who you belong to. Anyone else knowing is simply an added bonus.

♡ Relates back to his breeding kink and his need for control and ownership.

♡ SIZE KINK.

♡ He lives for the obvious size difference between the two of you.

♡ He loves the genuine panic in your eyes the first time you had sex together, telling him that you didn't think he would fit.

♡ He does.

♡ Just about.

♡ He makes it all fit in.

♡ His favourite position is missionary so he can watch your reaction to him ravaging you, as well as his cock bruising your insides whenever he thrusts.

♡ Is also a fan of making threats to you.

♡ Consensually.

♡ Man's a sadist; he thrives on the fear on your face whenever he grabs your throat and starts squeezing, saying how he could "break your neck like a twig" at any time.

♡ He wouldn't, obviously. He loves you too much to actually hurt hurt you.

♡ He also loves how much you trust him, literally putting your life in his hands for him to do with as he pleases.

♡ Calls you things like "Little one,"; "Princess,"; "Angel,"; and "Mama/Mutter," (meaning 'mama' and 'mother' in German, respectively -- though he calls you this affectionately outside of the bedroom).

♡ And, wouldn't you know it, links back to his breeding kink.

♡ That, or he has a mommy kink, which...I can definitely see him having.

♡ But that's reserved for the days he's letting you ride him. When he's fucking you against the pillows, he's calling you "Mutter" because, yet again, breeding kink.

♡ Makes sure to take his time with you whenever you have sex.

♡ He knows and you know that his talents are not for a shortform session, instead reserved for the long evenings where he can use, fill and destroy you.

♡ Very attentive to your needs, and uses that power to edge you.

♡ Constantly.

♡ Big fan of foreplay, especially in the forced breeding scenarios.

♡ King (or should I say König??...I'm sorry) of aftercare.

♡ Bathes with you, brings you food, makes sure you're comfortable.

♡ After all, you end up taking quite a beating from his stamina and strength, regardless of how satisfied you feel afterwards.

♡ One more thing: massive fan of somnophilia.

♡ Links back to his breeding and non-con kink (as everything does).

♡ Sometimes he'll just wake up in the middle of the night with a huge hard-on like :/

♡ Then he sees you sleeping soundly next to him and he's like >:)

♡ Makes sure not to wake you, though his size does make you stretch in a way that can be painful, and he can tell whenever you make a gentle noise of resistance in your sleep.

♡ Once he's filled you, he'll just stay inside you. All night. Making sure all of his semen remains swimming inside you.

♡ Cock warming #1 fan over here.

♡ And cock warming fan #2 is you lmao.

♡ Btw, if you do end up getting pregnant, you are literally never leaving the house.

♡ He'll refuse to let you do any of the chores, shopping, or errands, giving you little reason to leave aside from to see family and friends, which König understands is important to you.

♡ Always wants to come with you, and always will unless you expressly tell him not to.

♡ He'll understand, but he'll be worried if you're gone for a lengthy period of time without letting him know you're okay.

♡ Wouldn't pester you, though. He doesn't want to be one of those partners who's basically a helicopter parent.

♡ Overall, König loves and trusts you with every inch of him and wants nothing more than to make you happy and raise a (very) large family with you :>

---

Thank you for stopping by to read my fic ! If you enjoyed it, leave a comment and a vote; it means the world to authors, writers, and creatives everywhere to know that people enjoy our work <3 !

Check out my AIs and talk to your favourite Modern Warfare characters anytime and anywhere, all accessible via the masterlist below ^^ :

https://www.tumblr.com/sweet-as-an-angel/733823224839897088/modern-warfare-ai-masterlist?source=share