MW2 Reaction To You Being Their Controversially Young Girlfriend

Warnings: Implied Smut, Legal Age Gap, Age Gap Relationships, Daddy Kink, Older Man/Younger Woman, Older Woman/Younger Woman, Possessive MW2, Degradation, Mention of Corruption, Mentions of Innocence, Mentions of Naivety, Praise Kink (M Giving), Implied Choking Kink, Angry Sex, Groping, Brat Taming, Man Handling/Woman Handling, Dumbification Kink, Gentle MW2, Rough MW2, Self-Consciousness, Mentions of Blood/Injury, Insecurity, Profanity, Pet Names, Fem Pronouns Used For Reader.

Ghost

♡ Pretends he doesn't care about the age gap, but he secretly does.

♡ You'd never know it, but he worries that he's roping you into a relationship – a long-term one at that – when you should be out, meeting guys, gaining life experience.

♡ He also fears that, in some way, he's corrupting you, that his selfish desire to keep you close to him will lead to you being targeted or you eventually resenting him.

♡ It doesn't matter how many times you tell him otherwise, he's still going to worry about you.

♡ There are a few ways you can put his mind at ease, though. Namely of the bedroom variety.

♡ More on this later 👀.

♡ He spoils you silly, absolutely rotten. Anything that catches that pretty little eye of yours and he's already got it gift wrapped. He feels it's the least he can do after you've shown him that life isn't just an endless cycle of suffering – an infinitum of anguish – that he does deserve happiness and a chance at love.

♡ Very gentle during sex. Unless you ask him not to be.

♡ Expect a lot of praise in bed.

♡ Many a night have you found yourself pinned under Simon, his mouth to your ear as he pants, moaning, telling you how you're "Such a good girl, taking me so well," while he fills you with long, languid strokes.

♡ Other times, he's not so gentle.

♡ Oftentimes, usually as a result of purposefully making Ghost jealous, have you been pinned against a hard surface – one of convenience rather than comfort – with Simon at your back, the tent in his pants catching you.

♡ His voice is deep, husking and carnal as he reminds you who you belong to.

♡ "Like having your pretty little cunt ravaged by an older man, don't you, Love."

♡ He's very protective of you.

♡ He sometimes construes your young age as innocence, naivete. Hence, he never lets you out of his sight when you're out together.

♡ Scary dog privileges.

♡ Absolutely feral, down bad for you: you only have to do or say the most minimal of things to make him melt, to become a slave to his adoration for you.

♡ That being said, he's paranoid that one day you'll see him as he views himself and leave him for someone better – someone you deserve. Someone younger.

♡ He's damaged goods, you still have your whole life to live. And yet you stay with him, promise him that he's the only man you'll ever love.

♡ As stated earlier, Simon can be persuaded of your dedication to him via special, particular means.

♡ However, if you play into his insecurities, even to get a rise out of him, he'll pounce on you, grab your wrists and pin you to a wall, gripping your jaw and forcing you to look at him.

♡ And, beneath dark lashes and darker eyes, he makes a promise to you.

♡ "Oh, you think a younger lover can pleasure you like I can?" he says, his head tilting. "Don't you worry, Darling. I'll fuck that idea outta that pretty little head of yours until the only thing rattling around in there is me."