Submissive! König Headcanons

Warnings: 18+, Consensual Non-Con/Dub-Con, Pegging, Edging, Teasing, Overstimulation, Gagging, Riding, Praise Kink (receiving), Slight Bondage, Cock Ring, Mention of Blood, Mild Painplay, Dirty Talk, Petnames, Submissive König, Dominant Reader, Mentions of Pain, Crying, No Pronouns used for Reader Except 'You', Profanity, etc.

♡ Submissive König lives for your praise.

♡ When you ride him, he goes absolutely feral, completely at your mercy.

♡ When you sink down on him, he throws his head back into the pillows and moans.

♡ He's a moaner - a loud one at that.

♡ If you slap your hand over his mouth and tell him to "Be a good boy, be quiet for me,"--

♡ He's nutting. Immediately.

♡ He's secretly a massive fan of teasing and edging.

♡ Though, when you carry on to the point that his cock is aching and red and weeping, he'll desperately slam his hips up into you, trying to get some sort of friction - release.

♡ Man's fast af, and he's got a lot of stamina. He can go for hours.

♡ Definitely a quick finisher, though if you demand ask him to hold out for you, he'll try his best.

♡ And if he doesn't...well, he gets extremely whiny.

♡ You overstimulate him , punish him to the point he's crying and sobbing, begging you to stop keep going.

♡ And that's just when you're sucking him dry; if you're feeling particularly cruel, you'll usually wear a long, thick strap-on.

♡ "You're not walking for the next week since you're being such a brat," you say, gripping his hair by the roots and lifting his head so he can hear the venom in your voice.

♡ There's nothing he can do except take an absolute pounding from you, moaning your name into the pillows while his hands are cuffed to the bedposts.

♡ All the while, you're calling him your "Good boy," praising him.

♡ "You're taking me so well, Köni. Making it real easy for me to slip inside your tight little hole."

♡ He'll beg you to stop, plead with you to pull out because he can't take any more, but you ignore him, stretching him out on the thick base of your strap-on.

♡ "You should've thought about this before acting the way you did," you hiss. "I'm not gonna stop until you bleed."

♡ If you feel that he's misbehaved in a way that's invoked your unrelenting discipline, you'll put on this one strap-on that makes König's face break out into fear like a rash.

♡ It's long and fat enough that you can see it bulging in König's stomach when you're fucking him, reducing him to a whimpering, sobbing shell of a man.

♡ Whenever he can tell you're going to break it out, he tries to talk you out of it, tries being democratic and barter with you, but your mind's made up.

♡ By the time you're satisfied, he's passed out, breathing heavily, coated in sweat and cum and completely dead to the world.

♡ You also enjoy using a cock ring on him to make sure he gets absolutely no release, not if he's undeserving of it.

♡ You can practically see the base of his cock swell whenever he's close, ready to burst like a pipe.

♡ But you don't let him cum. Not until you say so.

♡ Gag him. Oh my god, GAG HIM.

♡ König gets off on being completely helpless when he's with you, so if you make sure he can't talk or make a sound, his eyes will be rolling into the back of his head.

♡ "You can try to scream and cry as much as you like; nobody's coming to save you."

♡ But be gentle with him during aftercare :-(; he's very fragile after sex and he just wants you to praise him and tell him he did well.

♡ Bathe with him, stroke his hair, press kisses to his temples and his face will just light up like ☺️.

♡ He feels loved and accepted when he can be his true, genuine self with you, different from the other König he becomes on the battlefield.

♡ And it's the thought of you that keeps him going every day, regardless of how grueling or death-defying the mission is.

♡ He's your "Big guy," your "Teddy bear," and nothing will ever take that away from him.

---

Thank you for stopping by to read my fic ! If you enjoyed it, leave a comment and a vote; it means the world to authors, writers, and creatives everywhere to know that people enjoy our work <3 !

Check out my AIs and talk to your favourite Modern Warfare characters anytime and anywhere, all accessible via the masterlist below ^^ :

https://www.tumblr.com/sweet-as-an-angel/733823224839897088/modern-warfare-ai-masterlist?source=share