MW2 Reaction To You Being A Virgin

Warnings: 18+, Implications of Smut, Corruption Kink, Purity Kink, Innocence Kink, Ownership Kink, Age Gap, Implied Slight Yandere Graves Inexperience, Objectification, Dominant MW2, Soft MW2, Gaz is anxious :-( but trying his best, MW2 Trying To Be Smooth, Profanity, No Pronouns Used For Reader Except 'You'.

Ghost

♡ The fact that you, innocent, are his to love and corrupt sends white-hot anticipation between his legs.

♡ He's imagined what you'd be like in bed: how you'd take him, the sounds you'd make. Of course he has – practically everyone on Base has.

♡ But now, his fantasies are tinged with something feral. A primal need to show you that he is the best choice for you (even if he doesn't believe it himself) – the only one strong enough and skilled enough to be yours and to make you his.

♡ He's fantasised about you looking up at him with doe eyes while he pins your wrists to the mattress, voice meek as you tell him, as if it's a secret, that you've "Never done this before..."

♡ He can't live without it. The fact that he can – will – be your first time. Satisfy you in ways nobody else will ever be able to compete with.

♡ He'd never admit it, but a dark part of him has plagued him with ideas of ravaging and corrupting you, about making your first time so pleasurable and carnal that nobody will ever be able to satisfy you as he can.

♡ "Don't worry, Sweetheart," he tells you, taking your chin between his fingers. He lowers his lips to your ear. You don't see the dark gleam in his eye. Don't see the deliciously dark idea cross his mind – the impulse to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to feel anything, nevermind pain. And he makes a promise to you anyway.

♡ "I'll take care of you."

König

♡ "Thought as much." König's words are blunt yet sharp.

♡ "Seeing as you have everyone wrapped around your finger, it's clear you have no regard for the way you conduct yourself."

♡ You may construe König's words as mean. Derogatory, even. He means it as a compliment. Even if you don't know it yet.

♡ "You think I don't see the way you flaunt yourself in front of the soldiers – thinking that you'll be able to get away with it without consequence."

♡ König's frame towers over you. His gaze is ice, and any trace of the socially anxious soldier you knew is gone.

♡ "I wonder how you like it." he muses aloud. His voice is tinged with something unreadable. Venomous.

♡ "How you'll take it. Rough, gentle..." His eyes narrow.

♡ "Mean."

♡ He's boxed you in with his stature alone.

♡ "Makes no difference to me," he tells you. Deceptively calm. And then, an offer. One you can't refuse.

♡ "I'll fuck you every which way until I find what makes you scream the loudest."

Soap

♡ "Oh, really?" he says, eyebrow quirked and a hidden smile teasing his lips.

♡ Johnny really couldn't care less that you've never had sex before. But, the fact that you shared this information with him – albeit after he steered the conversation towards more...intimate topics – gave him hope that you were hinting towards something.