Who Jerks off the Most in the 141 + König

Warnings: 18+, Heavy Mentions of Masturbation, Male Masturbation, Implied Reader in Individual Headcanons, Accidental and Implied Voyeurism, Edging, Brief Mention of Injury, Men Who Moan <3, No Pronouns Used For Reader Except 'You'.

[From most to least]

Soap

♡ I have to agree with you here, Anon - Johnny is most definitely the king of self love when it comes to the 141.

♡ He doesn't much care where he is or who he's with; when he has to satisfy his needs, he'll do so.

♡ Though, he'll spare whoever's with him the sight of watching him throwing his head back, trying to stifle his moans behind gritted teeth whilst the wet sound of his hand slipping up and down the length of his shaft fill the room.

♡ Unless they want to.

♡ For one reason or another, he's nigh-insatiable when it comes to his libido, and the fact that his stamina affords him the luxury of beating himself off until his cum is practically translucent doesn't help.

♡ The slightest thing can set him off.

♡ Someone brushing past him ? Hard.

♡ Someone stroking his ego a little too enthusiastically ? Bricked up.

♡ He sees something that's shaped to be a little too curvy or phallic ? Stiff as a pole.

♡ He remembers something mildly suggestive you did three years ago in that restaurant ? He's going to the Horny Realm.

♡ Yes, his teammates have complained about his incessant moaning-come-grunting-come-whimpering through all hours of the night, his voice contorting through a spectrum of desperation and Johnny always ending up spent and overstimulated by the time the sun comes up.

♡ And then he's ready to do it all again the second night touches the horizon line, giving his teammates a knowing smile when he walks into the room sporting nothing else save for a pair of boxers and a monster that looks to be trying to tear itself free from them.

Gaz

♡ Dude's young. Of course he's throttling that rooster on a nigh-daily basis.

♡ The only reason he's not at it as much as Soap is because he likes to believe he still has a few threads of his self-restraint intact.

♡ He doesn't.

♡ Especially when it comes to you (regardless of whether you're dating yet or not).

♡ But he doesn't need to know that.

♡ Honestly, the only thing that separates him from Johnny's unmatched libido is the fact that it takes a little more than the slightest provocation to get Gaz going.

♡ Albeit, that line is a thin one.

♡ If he so much as accidentally sees something explicit for upwards of three seconds, he's hard.

♡ The only advantage of his need for satisfaction is the speed with which he can achieve it.

♡ He and Johnny actually timed each other once to see who could get off the fastest.

♡ Gaz won. Though, only by a slim margin.

♡ Needless to say, that made for a rather interesting conversation with the Captain when he walked in on two of his best soldiers sat panting on the edge of their cots, an almost-translucent spray spattered across their stomachs, eyes half-lidded and hazy.