8. beach walk

lotte and i are going out today for a walk along the beach. we both have the day off so we decided we would go for a walk together. she is coming to pick me up in about an hour. i have to get ready cause i just came back from a run as i haven't been doing much exercise lately, as i have been off sick.

about an hour or so later lotte comes and races into the shop like something seriously bad happened

"everything alright lotte?" i asked

"yeah sorry didnt mean to scare you" she laughed a bit as she huffed.

lotte and i exit the little shop and walk down to the beach.

the walk along to the beach was nice, we chatted away reminding ourselves of old memories.

once we reached the beach we started to walk. we laughed and giggled the whole way around. we got close to the end before lotte stopped and dragged my arm into the water.

she pushed me over so i was laying down in the water, absolutely fucking soaked

"LOTTE IM GOING TO KILL YOU" i yelled as i got up and chased her around. she laughed at me, running away as fast as she could. soon enough she started to slow down and i slowly caught up to her.

when i reached her, i jumped onto her back, making her back soaking.

i got off of her and picked her up, taking her straight to the water

"don't you fucking dare drop me into this water. its so fucking cold i will die" i just laughed at her. she obviously wasnt going to die, she was just over exaggerating.

i dropped her into the water and she pulled me down with her. it wasnt bad for me, as i was already soaking.

we played in the water for a little while before we started to drift home. it was getting cold and dark, and and i was tired.

i had a long day of doing nothing, and tomorrow i'm up bright and early at 7 for training.

i hate early trainings, which means i'm up early and out the door early. although it is a nice way for me to start the day.

A/N

sorry this one is rlly short and it's not very good i have been a bit busy and i haven't been on my phone and laptop much so i haven't been able to right this story

i'm also currently in the hospital cause of my foot and i'm very tired and i'm not going home until tomorrow so i will try to write another few parts but i might not get them out and they will probs be a but short too:)

v sorry this took me a while to get out i will try and make the next one longer:)

this also hasn't been proof read so sorry for any spelling mistakes or if it doesn't make sense anywhere just lmk and ill fix it:)