7. the truth

a few days later lotte has been stuck right beside me the whole time. she came and watched me train, she slept by my side, she did everything right next to me. i get how she was feeling, it would normally take her about a week or so to get back to her normal cheerful self, without be right beside someone the whole time.

i decided that it would probably be best for me to tell lotte. even if it ruins what we have she always knew i was there for her. something about these past few weeks have been strange though. it felt like she was either getting closer or distant from me. but i could tell.

LOTTE'S POV:
something about y/n has been strange ever since i met her. i mean, not her personally, but it felt like i had known her from somewhere. i did ask her about it but she shook it off and skipped the conversation. something about what happened with my father the other felt weird. when she grabbed me and kept me safe, i really did feel safe. i never feel safe with new people. she knew how to comfort me when i needed it, but she just says she used to do it on her friend or something.

something about her is just weird. she has the same name as my old best friend, she knows how to comfort me, it looked like my dad recognised her, and she knows what i like and dislike. i only met her not late long ago. how does she know all this?

i don't like this feeling. i feel like i know who she is but i just can't picture it. it's really frustrating me. and it has been the past few days. maybe i should just ask her about it.

GENERAL POV:
(bold is you and normal is lotte)

"hey lotte i need to talk to you about something"
"yeah sure whats up i have to talk to you too"
"well let's go for a walk and we can talk about it."
*Yn and Lotte go for a walk*
"so what did you want to talk about?"
"okay bare with me, i don't really know how to explain this."
*yn and lotte stop walking and face each-other*
"alright...."
"okay well...well....uhm"
"it's alright take you time"
"lotte."
"yeah...?"
"i-it's me."
"yeah...?"
"no like. i'm me. y/n. from a few years ago...?"
"w-w-what....?"
"listen i'm sorry i didn't tell you soo-"
*lotte pulls yn into a deep hug and yn hugs straight back without hesitation*
"oh yn"
*yn takes a deep breath as a tear rolls down her cheek*
"it's alright darling i'm so glad your safe"
"i-i love you lotte."
"i love you too yn."
*yn and lotte hug for about another 10 mins before lotte pulls away*
"yn you don't understand how worried i have been for the past few years. leaving you knowing what was going on it that house terrified me. i've been pissing my trousers everytime i thought about you in that horrible place. i'm so happy you escaped. although running away is bad"
"oh lotte. i knew running away was bad but i had to get out of there. i'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier. i just wasn't ready to meet you. i mean i was, but not the real me. the other me was. but the real me wasn't. i'm so sorry"
"i get that yn. to be honest, this was probably a good time."
*yn and lotte start to walk back to the flower shop, talking and laughing about all the good memories they had as kids.*
"thanks for being here for me yn. i don't think i could have made here without you."
"you're most very welcome."

A/N
i know this is a short one but i've been really busy lately and i'm trying to get my other story started but i just can't figure it out:(
thanks for being patient with me to get this part out as i know its been a while. i'm not working on the next part just yet but i'll start maybe tomorrow but i just want to get the first few parts of my next story out:)
thanks for reading and remembering that i'm always open for idea's which i have got messaged about privately and will be adding them in but lmk what you wanna see:)