BACKGROUND

you (yn) is a 23 year old famous soccer player. you play for both arsenal and lionesses. your mum passes away when you were younger, and you had just escaped from your abusive father and step-mother after years of abuse.

your best friend is lotte wubben-moy, and you are close friends with lia walti and caitlin foord. you are shy and dont really speak to anybody, you are un able to open up to anyone expressing your past life unless its lotte.

just to make it nice and clear, this is set in 2012, when lotte and yn were both 14, as this story grows i will do some times skip so it does get to this year:)
A/N
this isnt gonna be a great story as i am quite busy and most the time it will be rushed.
please excuse my horrible spelling my keyboard isnt really working with me atm:)

please leave suggestions you want in the story but i do already have the first few parts sorted out so lmk throughout the story what you want more/ less of.

i wont be mentioning things like sex, or things like that too much in this story, as i want to respect the player's boundaries as some of them have said they dont like it:)

i am about to get back to school so i wont be able to publish a lot of parts as i am busy with my lwn life too but i will try and work on at least one part every day for you guys:)