16 | When Trouble Comes.

June 21, 2023 | 8:06pm
Ashwood City | Koa Residence.

As Aiden and Elliot step into the grand foyer, Elliot's breath catches in his throat, his senses immediately overwhelmed by the sheer magnificence of the space. The walls stretch to towering heights, adorned with abstract paintings that seem to come alive under the gentle glow of the chandeliers. Each stroke of paint tells a story, capturing the essence of the artist's soul. The polished marble floor, flawlessly reflective, mirrors their images, creating an ethereal ambiance that transports them to a realm of enchantment.

"Your house is absolutely breathtaking," Elliot exclaims, his voice filled with awe and admiration. His eyes roam the walls, his gaze lingering on each painting as if he's trying to absorb their essence. The colors dance before him, an exquisite symphony that ignites his imagination.

Aiden, pride glimmering in his eyes, nods appreciatively. "Thank you. Mr. Morten, the house manager, will guide you to the guest room," he informs, gesturing towards the majestic staircase that commands attention with its graceful ascent to the upper levels. The wrought iron railing, intricately designed with delicate patterns, stands as a true masterpiece of artistry and craftsmanship.

Elliot's curiosity piqued, he can't resist the temptation of exploring further. "Is there enough time for a tour?" he asks, a mischievous grin playing on his lips.

Aiden chuckles, his smile warm and inviting. "Perhaps a brief one," he concedes, fully aware of Elliot's eagerness.

With that, Aiden takes the lead, guiding Elliot through the luxurious abode. They pass dedicated staff members, their uniforms exuding elegance and professionalism. The diligent crew seamlessly carries out their tasks, ensuring the flawless operation of the estate.

As they venture deeper into the communal areas, a sense of opulence permeates the air. The living area beckons with its minimalist charm, the avant-garde furniture commanding attention. Each piece is carefully chosen, daring in its hues and design. Plush, inviting couches, adorned with vibrant throw pillows, create a captivating contrast against the clean lines of the room.

The coffee table, a masterpiece in itself, stands proudly with sleek chrome legs supporting a pristine glass surface. Architectural literature and magazines, meticulously arranged, adorn its top — a subtle homage to Aiden's sanctuary, a place where he unwinds and finds solace away from the demands of the office.

With anticipation, they step into the dining room, where an elongated table extends gracefully across the expanse, encompassed by refined chairs. The chandelier, a masterpiece of artistry with cascading crystal droplets, casts an ethereal glow throughout the space. On the table, delicate china and glistening crystal stemware shimmer, serving as a dazzling showcase rather than a mere functional space.

Aiden soon guides Elliot towards the entertainment room, a haven that boasts a colossal viewing screen enveloped by a cutting-edge sound system. Plush leather recliners and a sumptuous velvet sofa provide abundant seating options, ensuring absolute comfort. Adorning the walls are framed movie posters of timeless classics, immersing the room in a nostalgic ambiance.

Continuing their expedition, they enter a vast chamber reminiscent of a high-end boutique. Clothing racks line the walls, showcasing a myriad of garments, while shelves proudly exhibit an array of hats, jewelry, and even wigs. The room is thoughtfully divided into sections, each dedicated to different styles of apparel and accessories. A convenience meticulously tailored for a man like Aiden, who revels in the art of dressing up.

"This is more than just a closet, it's a fucking boutique," Elliot exclaims.

As he strolls to the left, his eyes roam over the shelves and display cases, marveling at the exquisite craftsmanship of each item. Towards the back, there are shelves filled with a collection of designer shoes, meticulously arranged by style and color.