16] Systems Hacked

Start from the beginning

" Tell me today's schedule." I asked laying backward on the desk chair.

He nodded bringing out his tablet and started to read it. " Meeting with the Park industries at 11, meeting with recent investors at 1, council meeting at 3 and production testing at 5."

Damn. That was a lot. Not for me but for our date to go long and smooth.

" set all of them before 4p.m." I said picking the file of Park's.

" I beg your pardon, boss. That's going to be hectic and stressful for you-"

" Before. 4. pm. John." I pressed, steeling my spine.

" Yes boss."

~

" Thanks a lot , Mr. Kim. Its going to be wonderful while working with you." Jung-min , one of our closest investors , shook hands with me before their departure. to which I nodded shaking the hand firmly.

" The pleasure is all mine." I said as we ended our meeting. It had been 5 hours since my continues meetings and now I needed a small tea break. Just 5 minutes.

As the team and investors walked out of the meeting room I sighed throwing myself on one of the chairs kept around in the room.

I was about to call John for a good tea but then I saw him rushing into the room while huffing badly making me frown. " What is it?" I asked and he said something which was not audible to me because of his pants so I asked again standing up from the chair.

" What are you saying? Be clear."

" Our systems have been hacked, Boss."

My eye twitched.

"what?" It was a mere whisper but when he repeated himself I felt my feet running towards the Headquarters of the company. As soon as I went to the basement of our company where our headquarter stated, I saw the entire place going through some havoc.

" What is going on?" I questioned looking around the place with running and worried people holding files , phones and laptops. " Sir, The main PC has been hacked and we don't know how. Our team has tried everything but the files are transferring to some unknown account which we aren't able to access."

" What do you mean you aren't able to access! I pay you to keep our company's software safe not for telling me that you can't do anything!" My shouted and glared at the man in front of me who was the head in the IT department.

The man kept quiet making me frown. Our main PC was the mother computer of our entire company and if these files went away our important information would be leaked , that would help the rivals to catch the chance and fuck us up.

" What are you staring at?! You listen to me!...." I hissed glaring at him " You won't be able to handle the consequences if this doesn't s-"

" Taehyung?!" I heard a voice from behind me. It was high pitched and breathy.

" Kook?"

I turned around and saw him standing there with wide hypered eyes. " I heard that your systems are hacked?" he spoke coming closer to me. Now, I didn't know why was he here, when did he come here and how,  but I understood one thing - how he got to know about it - because I saw John standing behind him.

When did even John catch up with Jungkook on the way or was I way too fast while coming here for a 45 year old man to join my feet.

" Yes, and these stupid useless scumbags aren't able to do anything." I hissed again. I didn't know a lot about IT sector but I was aware enough to see the huge electronic screens and understand that we were lacking time and loosing our information.

" What is it actually, can anyone explain me?" He asked Jung-Jian , the same man at whom I was pissed the most. I paid him more than I should but now I understood that I paid him more than he deserved. Just once this situation passed , then I would handle him properly.

The men stood there silently making blood roar in my brain. Jungkook pressed his lips with pink dust of embarrassment painting his cheeks when the man didn't respond but gave a reckless sigh.

How the fuck he ignore and disrespect Jungkook?

He was gonna loose his job.

" Well....I can not tell you our personal information Mr....?" He trailed as a question as some professional asshat.

" Mr. Jungkook. My Fiancé." I meddle draining all the color out of his face. " Answer the fuck he asks if you want to live on this planet happily." I barked. I didn't give a fuck about the situation when that bastard had the audacity to talk to kook like that.

" I....I am sorry." He said.

" Now tell him everything and make sure you be careful while you talk to him. Talk....respectfully." I pressed gritting the words out.