Beautiful

Something a little different, I need Lizzys pov on her house before we move onto the story with JJs new house.

Lizzy POV:

As the car stopped I could feel my heart pick up, I couldn't lie. I was terrified.

The driver, holding a pencil and writing pad, stepped out of the car and scanned us, looking for a particular individual. She called out, "Lizzy Hart?" in a polite yet firm tone. I turned to look at her, she continued to take in our appearances, perhaps trying to guess who among us was the one she was looking for.

I stepped up claiming my name, just as my friends did at the other stops. Knowing the routine I walked towards her and stepped out of the van. Taking in the beautiful sight before me.

As I stood there, admiring the beautiful house in front of me, I couldn't help but mutter "wow" to myself. Just then, a woman came out of the house and walked towards me, gesturing for me to follow her inside. It was clear that she was expecting me, and I felt both excited and nervous as I started walking towards the house, wondering what awaited me inside.

"Hello Lizzy my names Cora, I co-run this place!" she stuck out her hand, shaking hers in response.

As I walked into the room, the woman in charge started speaking. "Everyone is very excited to meet you," she said, "We haven't had a new girl in a while." Her words were welcoming and reassuring, and I felt my nerves begin to settle. Without hesitation, she gestured towards a cozy-looking couch in the corner of the room, inviting me to take a seat and get comfortable.

"Is this girls and boys, or just girls?" I asked her, trying to get to know this place as much as I can. "Girls only" she answered my question.

"We didn't get a lot of information on your old house, was it mixed?" she asked, trying to start small conversation.

"Mixed," I replied. "How was that, I don't hear much about mixed anymore?"

"It's really good, I've never had a problem with it!" I smiled and stared off into the walls, trying to figure our what to say next to get rid of the awkarwd silence.

"Oh, here is Sammi!" that's when a taller woman came down the stairs.

She was beautiful I think to myself the moment she's at the last step.

"Hello, my name is Sammi," the woman comes towards me and shaking my hand. "Would you like me to bring you to your room?" — "sure!" I comply and follow her up the stairs while Cora follows.

She then shows me to a room.

"Is this.. All mine?" I asked surprised on how clean and pretty the room was. "Yup, all yours!" she smiled. "Meet me in the living room once your done un-packing," — " all the girls will be there to meet you!"

I sat on the bed, my head moving quickly to the door once it was clicked shut.

I took my phone out of my pocket to see if I had any voice mails, I then became excited when I saw that someone had left me a voice mail.

I clicked on it, waiting to hear JJs voice. "Hey it's Kayden, JJ have me a copy of your number. Just wanted to let you know, call me when you want to talk. Love you."

I was shocked at hearing Kayden instead of JJ, I was still happy either way hearing someone from home.

But I needed to call JJ, I need to talk to him. As much as this place is amazing, and the people were really nice. I needed him.

Hope y'all liked this chapter! :D Sorry it was short.