(14) Jongsang has happened

San was determined to keep his secret safe. But also to keep his friends safe. He smiled at Wooyoung who was still asleep, ''Wake up Woo, were gonna get breakfast soon'' He pecked Wooyoungs face till he woke up. ''Finally! I thought you were in a coma or something'' San said and laughed at Wooyoungs confused expression, Wooyoung is an extremely heavy sleeper sometimes, San just likes to make fun of it.

They both went to the balcony and met everyone else there, Wooyoung immediatly noticed something had happened between Yeosang and Jongho, just by the way they look at each other. ''One second San I'll be right back'' Wooyoung leaves San's side and goes over to Yeosang, pulling his aside and whisper yelling in his ear. ''OMG WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU AND JONGHO'' Yeosang quickly covered Wooyoungs mouth.

''Wooyoung!! Don't be so loudd!'' Yeosang whispered to Wooyoung and Wooyoung shut up. ''Um.. he confessed to me- ''

Before Yeosang could finish his sentence Wooyoung squealed, totally in for the love that's happening between all of his friends, he hugged Yeosang. ''What did you say??'' ''I uh- kissed him-'' ''KISS-'' Wooyoung was about to yell but Yeosang quickly covered his mouth with red cheeks. ''Be quiet Woo!!''

Yeosang knew his friend was bad at hiding his excitement but this was a different level, how does San put up with this??

Yeosang told the entire story of what happen, from how he gave advice to the younger coming out to him and kissing him, also how he didn't kiss back at first. Wooyoung stood there with his hand over his mouth. He hugged Yeosang, ''Congratulationsss~'' Yeosang hugged Wooyoung back and smiled at Wooyoungs attitude when it comes to anything that has to do with a crush.

The two quickly joined the others again, Jongho asking Yeosang where he was, all Yeosang did was smile and held Jongho's hand under the table.

Wooyoung couldn't contain his excitement and immediatly whispered what he just got to know in San's ear, whom was utterly shocked, he really believed Jongho was straight. But ofcourse he was happy for the two. ''Don't tell anyone else'' Wooyoung said, ignoring he himself just told someone else.

They all talked and laughed together, making plans of what to do today.

They all agreed they would go bowling in the afternoon and go to a restaurant after.