(5) Nightmare

San slowly started turning in his sleep, still in Seonghwa's arms. Seonghwa began to wake up because of the movements. "Yah.. Sannie stop moving" Seonghwa complained, not opening his eyes yet. San who was currently having a nightmare started shaking a little, little sweatdrops rolling down his face. "San-ah?" Seonghwa asks softly.

San grunts in his sleep and holds a painfull expression on his face. "Hey!- San??" Seonghwa shakes San in the hope he'll wake up.

"SAN???" he yells, to which San finally wakes up, his eyes shoot open and there for a second his eyes shine a dark red. "S-seonghwa hyung-" He gasps. Shutting his eyes tightly  in the hope Seonghwa noticed nothing.

All the other members start entering the room, after hearing Seonghwa yelling Sans name.

"Sannie??" Wooyoung quickly goes up to where Seonghwa is restricting him, San was heavily hyperventilating with his eyes shut. Wooyoung didn't understand why San wouldn't open his eyes but San had a very good reason to keep his eyes shut.

After a while San regains enough strength to talk. ''please get out'' San softly tells his friends, none of them moving. San gets up, eyes still closed and pushes everyone away from him, quickly going into the bathroom and locking the door. Some of his friends staying in the gues bedroom, confused while Seonghwa, Mingi and Wooyoung quickly followed San. 

''San ah? what are you doing?'' ''Just let me get some rest Woo..'' Mingi knocks on the door, ''yah San-ah, just take some time to calm down and then come out when you're ready, Woo and I will stay close to the bathroom okay?'' Mingi says, San being happy they would let him be and opens his eyes, looking in the mirror. He slightly gets scared of the view infront of him, he never really sees his own black eyes. 

''jesus crist-'' San curses under his breath, sliding down the shower wall and turning on the water without taking his clothes off. He sits on the floor just listening to the water.

Wooyoung hears him curse and wants to talk to him but Mingi stops him. ''He needs his own time Woo. It's good you're trying to help but he needs to calm down first'' 

Wooyoung sighs and sits on the floor next to Mingi. ''Let's talk'' Wooyoung says, ''about what?'' Mingi asks him. ''You and Yunho?'' Mingi widens his eyes a little, ''what do you mean Woo-'' ''I know you like him Min!'' Wooyoung teases. Mingi quickly covers Wooyoungs mouth. ''Don't be so loud!!'' He whisper yells, looking around to make sure especially Yunho didn't hear them. ''Am I that obvious?'' He asks Wooyoung, taking the hand off of his mouth. ''Pretty much yeah'' Wooyoung giggles.

The two boys continue to talk about Mingi and Yunho and how much Mingi likes the taller. ''Hes just so sweet! he's like a human golden retriever'' Mingi says smiling while thinking about Yunho. Wooyoung laughs at his lovestruck friend. ''Don't you two share a room at the hotel?'' ''yes.. we do'' Mingi blushes slightly. 

''That's the perfect place to confess Mingi!!'' Wooyoung says, pretty loud again. Mingi covers Wooyoungs mouth out of embarassment once again. ''Wooyoung-ah don't be so loud!'' 

San had been listening to their conversation, which had managed to calm him down alot which he was very thankful for. He smiled hearing their conversation about Yunho, he also had some suspicions about Mingi and Yunho but Mingi really likes Yunho. San starts thinking of ways to get them together, and to possibly tease Mingi about his crush. San dries himself up and puts on some comfortable clothes.

After that, San gets up and unlocks the bathroom door. To which Mingi and Wooyoung immediatly stood up and faced him. San looked shocked at the faces who were now so close to him. ''Geez!!! could you not scare me like that??'' He complains, but also very touched that they waited for him. 

''Wooyoungah, I'm sorry'' He apologises to Wooyoung and gives him a hug. ''I don't know what came over me. It's like I had zero control over the things I did.'' Mingi looks at the both of them and decides to give them a little alone time and goes to the rest to tell them San is doing alright now. 

Wooyoung and San go to their shared bedroom since it was 4 am, and it's not like they have slept alot before that. San lies down on the bed and spreads his arms, inviting Wooyoung in, who gladly accepts the invite and hugs sans muscular body close. ''You're very beautiful San'' Wooyoung says, softly kissing San's neck. ''You too Woo'' San closes his eyes and enjoys being so close to Wooyoung, it always makes him so happy that his heart just starts flying around in his chest.

Wooyoung and San have never had sex, in the few years of relationship they haven't done that, because they want it to happen at the right moment where they feel happy and content with the decision. It's not like they don't want to, they're both just a little scared to cross the line, San more than Wooyoung. San is scared he'll lose control. He would never hurt Wooyoung, but he doesn't trust himself enough for them to share such a fragile and beautiful moment together. 

San will need to trust himself and be able to control himself and his emotions before anything happens. And for that he will have to trust someone with his secret, but he can't just do that.

"What was the nightmare about Sannie?" Wooyoung asks, playing with Sans hair. "About that I lost control" San thought, "I just remember it had to do with death.. and probably you" He said, he didn't completely lie. He bit Wooyoung to death in his dream, and after that all his friends. "Oh Sannie, it's gonna be okay" "I love you Woo" "I love you too Sannie."

San fell asleep rather quickly because he was so comfortable in Wooyoungs arms. Wooyoung just stared at hia lovers' face, pecking him softly on his lips. "I won't let anyone hurt you baby, no one will hurt you" Wooyoung hugged San close and fell asleep holding his lover.

"Theyre such a cute couple" Seonghwa whispers who just came to check on the two with Hongjoong by his side. "They are, aren't they?" "I just need to figure out what San is hiding, it seems to be alot for him, it's hurting him mentally" Hongjoong nodded at that and took his lovers, yes lovers hand to go back to bed. They share a small goodnight kiss and both fall asleep.