CHAPTER 9

TW: TORTURE

Dusty woke up groggily, her head pounding furiously. "Fuck my head.." Dusty groaned to herself, holding her head. "Where am I?" Dusty asked herself, looking around the dark room.

She then heard someone groan. "Is someone there?" She asked into the darkness."Dusty?" She heard Trix's voice ask. "Yea it's me, where are you?" Dusty asked, trying to stand up, her knees buckling in the process.

"Clearly not next to you. Um let's play marco, polo to find each other." She heard Trix say."Yea ok"

"Marco!"

"Polo!"
"Marco!"
"Polo!"

"Marcoooo!"

They finally found each other in the dark, though Trix could barely see Dusty because she camouflaged in the dark so well.

They gave each other a big hug before pulling away. "Do you know where the others are?" Dusty asked Trix. "No I don't. I was hoping they were in this room with us, but I didn't feel any bodies"

"That's interesting, that's weird" Dusty said." Isn't that Cardi B?" Trix asked. Dusty just shrugged.

"Well maybe-" Trix was saying before the lights came on. "Why hello..." They heard a voice say. They looked towards the sound and saw a TV on the wall. It had a man, who was dressed in a HORRID camo outfit staring back at them.

"Eww that outfit looks horrendous" Trix said, gagging. "Excuse me, little girl" The man said, crossing his arms. "I said your outfit looks horrendous. Who even wears Camo these days?" Trix said, sassily to the man.

(If you can't tell, I don't like Camo)

"Whatever little girl. Anyways you guys know who I am, don't you?" The man said. "No we don't actually" Trix and Dusty heard Colectors voice say. They turned towards her voice and they saw the rest of the "lab" illuminate and show 3 different rooms. They saw Colector and Lizzy in a room, and Emily and Toffee in a different room. "Hi mama!" Dusty screamed towards Colector. "Hi honey...'' Collector sighed.

"Can you guys stop interrupting me for two seconds?" The man asked,rolling his eyes. "Go ahead" Trix sighed. "Ok finally. You guys are here because 1) I hate you-"

"We hate you too" Lizzy said. "SHUT UP" The man screamed."Anger issues question mark?" Toffee asked. "I don't have anger issues" The man growled. "Furry question mark?" Emily asked.

( I actually know a furry and she told me to kill myself 😀)

"LET ME FINSH. YOU ARE HERE TO BE TORTURED" The man yelled. "WHAT?!" All of them yelled at the same time. "Yep and the first one up is you" The man said pointing to Trix.

Two aliens came into their room and grabbed Trix. "Get off of me!" Trix yelled, trying to fight off the aliens.

( Ik our bad ass girl could fight off these aliens irl but for this story she can't)

"Trix!" Dusty yelled, trying to get Trix but another Alien grabbed her. The two aliens dragged Trix into the middle of the "lab" and sat her in a chair where everyone could see her. They then tied her up in the chair.

"Let her go before I beat your ugly ass!" Colecto screamed at the aliens. "Darell put her to sleep" The man said, annoyed. Darell (an alien) appeared in the room and grabbed Colector. "Hey!" Lizzy ran towards the alien and tried to fight Colector but Darell push her SUPER hard to the ground and she went unconscious.

Collector tried to punch Darell but before she could, he injected her with something that made her feel drowsy before she fell unconscious.

"Now lets begin!" The man said, happily. Five aliens stalked towards Trix, each one with a weapon in their hand. "Begin" the man said maliciously. The first alien cut Trix's face with a knife, she screamed in pain. The next one punched her hard in the face 4 times.The third one stabbed her in her leg which made her start to cry and scream even louder in pain.The fourth one bit her on the arm SUPER hard.

Watching Trix get tortured and hearing her cries made Dusty angry. She got angrier and angrier and angrier before she let out a huge roar and turned into a big BLACK werewolf.

She let out another huge roar, before knocking out the alien that was holding her and forcing the door of the room open. She ran towards Trix, the 5 aliens throwing their weapons at her but she dodged them.

She pounced on one of the 5 aliens and when she got it down, she bit it and started drinking its alien blood. When she was done, the alien was a grey crumpled mess and the other aliens ran away because they were scared.

Dusty ran back towards Trix and bit away the rope that trapped Trix.

Trix looked at the black vampire wolf in front of her. "Dusty?" She asked groggily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOLAAA BUENOS DIASSSS 

IM THINKING IF I WANT TO MAKE NEXT CHAPTER THE LAST CHAPTER OR CONTINUE IT ON LONGER BC I HAVE IDEAS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER

IDK ILL FIGURE IT OUT ALSO IM GOING TO BE UPDATING MY MENTAL HEALTH BOOK SOON SO YEA

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND LOVE YALL 

BYE!