Chapter 7

"I can't believe we're doing this right now" Aurora said. "In my defense, she was trying to kill me first." Dusty shrugged.

"And then that meant you had to kill her and then call me to help hide her body?" Aurora asked, stuffing an arm in the hole they dug.

"Be quiet and stuff"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It has been two weeks since the "incident" and the girls have become closer. Of course they were awkward with each other at first but they eventually got over it and started to hang out more. Both of them were also gaining feelings for each other.

"Brownies are so much better"
"No they're not, cookies are" Dusty told her, twirling a lock of Trix's hair. "Nope, brownies are definitely better. They're so moist and they taste AMAZING" Trix exclaimed.

'I know what else is moist'

"Fine, fine, you win" Dusty sighed. After that they just sat in silence with Dusty playing with Trix's hair.

"Do you actually like me?" Trix asked out of the blue. "What?" Dusty asked, the question catching her off guard. "Do you like me?" Trix asked again.

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I?" Dusty asked her confused.

"Well I don't know. It's just you could be with any other skinny, pretty girl but you chose me. I just don't understand why" Trix said, rotating her wrist.

"Baby.." Dusty started, grabbing Trix's face. "I love you for you, ok? I don't care about any other girl but you. I love your eyes, I love your personality, I love how you talk, I just love everything about you and I wish you could see how beautiful and worthy you are."

Dusty then leaned in and kissed Trix on the lips. Trix of course kissed back, which made their "innocent" kiss turn into a makeout sesh.They were so into they're makeout session that they didn't hear a bloody Colector burst into Dusty's room.

"Hey, no nasty stuff in my house, little girls!" Colector yelled at them.When they wouldn't separate, she grabbed a nearby pillow and she hit them in the head with it.

"Ow!" Dusty exclaimed, breaking their kiss. "Girl shush, that didn't even hurt" Collector said, rolling her eyes. "Yes it did, you hit hard"

"Why are you all bloody? Did you get stabbed? " Trix asked, concerned. "Oh you sweet, innocent child" Collector said, patting Trix on the head. "Your grandad will never be able to get a hit on me"

"My grandad?" Trix asked, confused. "What does he have to do with anything?"

Collector looked towards Dusty with an angry expression on her face. "You didn't tell her?" Collector asked Dusty, irritated. "Didn't tell me what?"

"Well basically I killed your mom and it turns out she had a cult, which your grandad is the leader of, so now the cult is after us and trying to kill us and yea" Dusty explained, pretty quickly.

"So there's a cult after you guys?" Trix asked, to which Dusty nodded. "And it's because of me?" Trix asked, looking towards Dusty. "Well technically no, because they are kind of after you and your sister too"

"WHAT!" Trix yelled. "Why is this cult after my sister?!" Trix asked. "Well because they think you two left the cult and joined the "enemy" and that's why they're going after you two" Collector explained.

"I've never been in a cult though?"

"You were kind of born into it but then you "left" Dusty said, doing those finger signals.

(Authors note: I know something else Dusty likes doing with her fingers)

"Ok whatever, is my sister ok? That's all I care about right now" Trix asked, worried for her sister. Toffee was her sister and best friend and she would be crushed if anything happened to her.

"She's fine. She's downstairs, if you want to see her" Collector told Trix.

Trix rushed downstairs and she saw her sister leaning on the kitchen counter, talking with Lizzy. "Toffee!" Trix exclaimed, running up to her sister and giving her a big hug.

"Woah! Hi Trix, are you ok?" Toffee asked, patting Trix on the back.Trix looked up at Toffee, with some tears coming down her face, to which Toffee wiped away. "Why are you crying spaghettios ?" Toffee asked her.

"I thought you were hurt or something and I'm just glad to see you ok" Trix told her. "Well I'm here like I have been for the past 13 years and I'll always be here, ok?" Trix nodded at her before hugging her again.

"Ok guys get in the car!" Collector yelled, coming down the stairs with Dusty following behind her.

"Where are you guys going?"

"WE, and I'll explain in the car" Toffee told her. Trix nodded.

"Hey can we listen to we own the night?" Dusty asked. "Oh lord help me with this child" Trix heard Collector mutter under her breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UM SO I HAD WRITERS BLOCK SO THIS CHAPTER IS POORLY WRITTEN BUT WHATEVER

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BAD CHAPTER

LOVE YA'LL