Chapter 3

'I can't believe I'm in the nurse's office after just getting out of the hospital'

"That ugly little girl starting a fight with me. She's just mad because im so fucking fine." Dusty said to herself. She heard giggling from behind her and when she turned around she saw Trix laughing.

"You're pretty funny, you know" Trix told her.

'Did she hear me say that?!'

"Oh-uh I guess" Dusty said nervously. "You go to this school, right?" Trix asked, sitting next to Dusty on the nurse bed. She put her arms over her lower stomach, which Dusty found strange but she didn't pay that much mind too. "Mhm" Dusty replied. 

"You're lucky, my school sucks. Me and my sister have been trying to switch for the longest time but our parents won't let us" Trix told her, playing with her earrings. "Oh, you have a sister?" Dusty asked her."Uh yea her names-" Trix was saying before she squeaked.

'Aww that was so cute'

She saw Trix's eyes widen and she put her hand over her mouth before quickly running out of the nurse's office.

'What was that about?'

Dusty sat in the nurse's office for a few more minutes before another person walked in the door. She recognized the girl as Toffee.

"Oh hey Dusty!" She said happily. "Hi" Dusty said. "Are you ok? Well actually I should be asking if Minerva is ok because you fucked her up!"

"Language!" The nurse yelled at Toffee. "Sorry" Toffee apologized. "But actually how are you feeling?" Toffee asked, sitting in the spot Trix was just sitting in. "I'm fine" Dusty said.

"That's good" Toffee told her. "So where's the rest of your team?" Dusty asked. "Well only me, Trix-" Toffee started to say before Dusty interrupted her. "Wait Trix? She's so fine. A fucking goddess not going to lie" Dusty said dreamily.

"You like my sister?" Toffee said shocked. "What?" Dusty said confused on what she was talking about.

"YOU LIKE MY SISTER"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PRETTY SHORT CHAPTER AND PROBABLY POORLY WRITTEN SO SORRY FOR THAT 

BUT HOPE YOU STILL ENJOYED

LOVE YA <3