Wild Information

The butterfly is freed, and Animan turns back to normal. But with Ladybug nowhere to be seen, the two heroes must figure out how to contain the butterfly.

"Oh no, you don't." Cat Noir says as he uses both hands to hold the butterfly in place before it can fly off.

However, the butterfly starts to slip through his fingers as if it is made of water. Cat Noir quickly tries to re-capture it before it can escape his grasp. But, every time he readjusts his grip, the butterfly starts slipping through the cracks of his fingers. Canine sees this and decides to help him, and the whole situation turns into a game of seeing how long they can hold the butterfly in place before it starts to escape.

Eventually, Ladybug arrives with an urgent expression before noticing what her teammates are doing and raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"What are you guys doing?" Ladybug asks them before noticing the butterfly slipping from their grasp.

She quickly grabs her yo-yo and captures the butterfly before using Miraculous Ladybug to return all the animals to their cages. After she does, she sees her teammates sigh in relief.

"So, glad you finally arrived. I don't know how long we could have kept that thing in place." Cat Noir tells her.

"Why didn't you try using your weapons to hold it like I do with my yo-yo?" She asks them.

The two blinks in confusion before Canine asks.

"Isn't that part of your fixing power?" Her tone is nervous as she asks this.

But Ladybug shakes her head. The information given to her about Miraculous Ladybug shows that she's the only one who can purify and fix the damages. However, it says nothing about her being the only one capable of capturing butterflies.

"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure all of our weapons can capture the butterfly." Ladybug tells them.

"We'll have to try that next time." Cat Noir says while looking at his baton.

"That's not important right now, though. We need to talk. Come on." Ladybug orders before picking the two up and flying off in a hurry.

As the heroes search for a secluded area to talk, Hawkmoth lets out a disappointed sigh in his lair.

"It's unfortunate that Lady Wifi couldn't beat Ladybug, and I've lost her. But I've still come out better than before. I've learned more about Canine's abilities and put the fear of being followed in their minds." Hawkmoth says with a smile before looking at the new magic particle from Animan.

"Not to mention, I've gained a useful Champion for espionage. Overall, I've gained more than I lost today." He says before de-transforming.

"You've changed quite a lot since when I first picked you. You have a more business-like outlook with my powers now. Before, you would look at these Champions as if they were your partners." Nooroo says as he observes Gabriel.

"Are you disappointed in the actions I'm taking now?" Gabriel asks his Kwami.

"No. You aren't the worst choice I've ever had. I just always enjoy seeing how humans change. When I first picked you, I half expected you to be the one who would try and pass me down to his children to continue a heroic legacy." Nooroo explains to him.

Hearing this causes Gabriel to gain a sad, bitter smile.

"Maybe at one time. But sadly, not anymore. I don't want Adrien to inherit your power and risk running into Miraculous wielders like I did. It's too dangerous." Gabriel tells him before getting in the secret elevator.

Nooroo doesn't follow after him. Instead, he remains in the lair while giving Gabriel a silent look of sadness and pity as the man rises to his office.

Back with Team Miraculous, Ladybug lands them on the rooftop of a tall building to prevent anyone from eavesdropping. She then looks at the two with a grim expression that causes the two to tense slightly.