A Storm Is Brewing

Nate and Marinette were sitting in Nate's room playing video games.

Nate's room was about the same as Marinette's but with yellow walls. It also had a TV hooked up to multiple gaming systems. Set in front of the walls were shelves full of DVDs and books. There were posters also on the walls of the room.

However, they had another member with them today instead of Tikki. The person was a five-year-old girl.

The little girl had tan skin, brown eyes, and long blackish-brown hair in two pigtails.

The girl wore a white long-sleeve with pulled-up sleeves and purple overalls with pink flower petals. She also wore red flats with a strap on the top of the foot.

"Go, Marinette, go." The little girl called excitedly.

"I'm going, Manon." Marinette grins.

This is Manon Chamack. The daughter of Nadja Chamack. The newswoman who broadcasted Hawkmoth's announcement. Nadja Chamack is actually Sabine's friend from before she married Tom and moved into his hotel. Because of that, Marinette has babysat Manon a few times for Nadja. Today was one of those days.

"No, no, no!" Nate shouts in annoyance as he tries to beat Marinette.

They were playing a racing game where anything goes. Nate suddenly found his cart hit by a rocket. When this happens, he glares at Marinette while saying.

"Seriously, right on the finish line!" He shouts in anger.

Marinette only gives a playful smirk as Manon cheers.

"Yay, Marinette!" Manon shouts in joy.

Manon begins running around the room excitedly while cheering.

Nate watches this and leans toward Marinette.

"She is a ball of energy. How did you babysit her by yourself?" Nate asks with wide eyes.

"She's a good girl once you know how to handle her. Watch." Marinette tells him before looking at Manon.

"Manon, remember that weather girl contest you were excited about?" Marinette asks.

Manon stops and immediately runs towards Marinette excitedly.

"What weather girl contest?" Nate asks with a raised eyebrow.

"KIDZ+ Television has been holding a contest to see who their next weather girl will be. The finalists are two kids from our school." Marinette tells him.

Nate gains a surprised look on his face upon hearing that.

"Seriously, this should be interesting," Nate says.

They changed the TV to the KIDZ+ Television channel. They are now watching an adult male in his mid-twenties announce the contest.

The man was bald with tan skin, dark brown eyebrows, and brown eyes.

The man wore a light blue v-neck shirt with a buttoned collar, white pants, and black and white sneakers.

"Welcome back, everyone. I'm Alec Cataldi, the host of this contest. We've still got some time before the votes come in for our next weather girl. So, let's use that time to go over our lovely finalists." The host said enthusiastically.

The TV changed to a split-screen with two teenage girls on it.

The first girl has light skin, long ash-blond hair in low-angle twin tails, and light blue eyes.

She wore a light blue sleeveless dress under a white jacket and cyan flats. The girl is holding an umbrella with the same color scheme as her outfit.

The second girl has light skin, brown eyes, and shoulder-length dark blue hair in a bowl-cut.