Chapter Fifteen: "My dead mother hits harder than that."

Chapter Fifteen:
"My dead mother hits harder than that."

-

Taylen had decided to confront Mickey. She just didn't know that Mickey was planning on acting out his plan the same night.

She didn't extacly tell Billy and Stu that she was going to confront Mickey and kill him.

She didn't want them to worry, so, she didn't tell them what she was going to do. She knew they were gonna be mad but at least Mickey won't be a problem anymore.

The streets were surprisingly empty, no people in sight, no cars, nothing.

Mickey was outside, walking towards the auditorium when Taylen appeared in front of him.

"Taylen, what are you doing out here?" Mickey questioned, looking down at the girl who smiled up at him.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing. What are you doing out here, Mickey?" Taylen questioned and Mickey chuckled.

"I have some stuff I need to finish." He replied and Taylen hummed, nodding her head a little.

"Like killing your next victim?" Taylen asked, a small smirk on her face as she stepped closer to Mickey.

"Yeah, I know who you are. You're a copycat." Taylen told him, and Mickey stared down at her before a grin appeared on his face.

"Didn't anyone tell you not to confront a serial killer by yourself?" Mickey questioned and Taylen let out a small laugh.

"Trust me, honey, I can take care of myself."

Mickey hummed before he pulled out a knife and went to stab Taylen but Taylen dodged the knife.

Taylen kicked mickey back and pulled out her own knife. She let out a small laugh, "looks like it's a fair fight now, dude,"

"Let's see who will win. Me, one of the original killers or you, the copycat killer?" Taylen said,

Mickey huffed but he smirked ,"I knew you were hiding something. Say, are Billy loomis and Stu Macher around?"

Mickey glanced around as if Billy and Stu would just appear out of nowhere.

"Nah, but I don't those two to kill you." She told him, and Mickey let out a laugh.