Chapter Eleven: "Surprise, Bitches."

Chapter Eleven :
"Surprise, bitches."

-

The Windsor college was nothing that Taylen had imagined it would be like. It took her a few months to return. It was all Billy's fault, of course.

She walked through campus before stopping in front of a board. There was a list of clubs people can sign up for.

Taylen wondered if there was a murder club. She could join, or maybe she could make a Ghostface club or cult.

A Ghostface cult doesn't sound so bad. "Excuse us." Taylen smiled, hearing a familiar voice.

She turned around , "Taylen?" She grinned, "Surprise bitches."

Randy laughed ,"You never change do you?" Taylen shook her head before she pulled Randy into a hug.

"When did you get here?" Sidney questioned, and Taylen pulled back from hugging Randy, and she pulled Sidney into a hug.

"This morning." Taylen replied as she pulled back, putting her hands inside of her leather jacket.

"Took you long enough. We thought you bolted or worse, got murdered." Randy joked, and Sidney shook her head at him.

"What? Too soon?" He asked with a grin, and Taylen let out a small chuckle, "I guess I needed more time than I thought,"

"So, how was college?" Taylen questioned, and Sidney shrugged, "it's...college."

"Oh, Tay, do you remember my cousin, Oz?" Randy suddenly questioned, and Taylen nodded.

"Yeah, Oz used to get high with me and.." Taylen trailed off, and Sidney looked uncomfortable, wrapping her arms around herself, giving Taylen a tight smile.

"Stu. He used to get high with us. Why?" Taylen questioned, looking at Randy.

"He's here, He's attending this college, oh, and he's in a band." Randy told her, and Taylen raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously? He finally did it? He made a band? Oh, I gotta see that." Taylen said, and Randy grinned.

"I saw it before you, ha!" Taylen rolled her eyes at him, reaching out and pulling him into a headlock,

Randy let out a small yell before laughing, and Sidney slightly smiled, chuckling.

It was just like old times. A time when everything was good. A time when everyone was together, happy and alive.

"Okay! Okay! Watch the hair! The ladies dig it!" Taylen released Randy with a laugh,

"Come on, we'll show you around campus." Sidney told her, and Taylen looked over at her, nodding her head.

"Thanks, sid."

- -

"-is great!" Taylen said after Sidney and Randy finished showing her around the campus.

"You think it's great now, wait until you start class, you'll wished you died back at Stu's house." Randy told her, and Sidney slightly smacked him the arm.

"Randy!"

Randy laughed ,"What? It's the truth. Those classes are tough as shit."

"Yo! Who is this?" A tall young man walked over with a camera in his hand. Taylen turned to look at him, and she instantly had a bad feeling about the guy.

"Oh, Mickey, this is Taylen Stark, Taylen. This is Mickey altieri . He's my roommate." Randy introduced, and Mickey looked at Taylen.

"You're Taylen Stark? Stu Macher's girlfriend?" Mickey questioned with an excited look on his face.

"Ex- girlfriend, "Randy corrected, "pretty sure it's ex." He said, sending Taylen a look, and Taylen nodded.

"Yeah, it's ex-girlfriend now since he did try to kill me." Taylen replied, eyeing the camera. She pointed at it.

"Shooting a porno?" Mickey laughed, shaking his head. "No, shooting interviews, I got Randy, Sidney said no, but how about you? Up for an interview?"

Taylen hummed, "Sure, ask away." Mickey grinned, and he turned on the camera.

"Alright, I am here with Taylen Stark, one of the survivors of the woodsboro massacre. Say, Taylen, what was your relationship with Billy Loomis and Stu Macher." Mickey questioned, and Randy quietly chuckled.

"Well, Billy was my best friend, and Stu was my boyfriend." Taylen answered,

"Did you ever think that Billy and Stu would be capable of murder before?" Mickey asked, and Taylen shook her head.

"No." That was a lie.

"How did you feel when Billy loomis said that you were collateral damage?" Mickey questioned, and Taylen saw from the corner of her eye that Sidney walked away.

"We'll continue this interview later." Taylen promised Mickey before she went after Sidney.

She caught up with her quickly, "Hey, you okay?" She questioned, nudging her a bit.

Sidney took a deep breath before deeply sighing, "Yeah, I just...Billy said that you were collateral damage like it didn't mean anything to him, like you didn't mean anything,"

"He wasn't upset about it, Tay. You were his best friend since you guys were children, but he would kill you without a second thought." Sidney told her, glancing at her.

Taylen was silent for a minute before speaking, "we used to joke about it," they both stopped walking, turning to face it each other.

"During movie nights, we used to joke about being collateral damage. Billy always said it like it didn't mean anything to him, but it did, he just.." Taylen trailed off with a small shrug.

"He just doesn't know how to show emotions. Well, he doesn't allow himself to show it." She said

Sidney slightly chuckled ,"he always did have a problem with emotions."

Taylen smiled, "Yeah, well, his father was a jackass, who said men don't show emotions,"

"He's working in his emotion - was, he was working on his emotions, but I guess I should've forced him into therapy."

Both girls let out small laughs, "Yeah, that would've had a better outcome."

Taylen stared at Sidney for a minute, "So, any new boyfriends?" Taylen questioned, and Sidney looked slightly surprised, shaking her head.

"No, but.." A small blush appeared on her cheeks, and Taylen smirked, "Ooh, who's the lucky boy? Is he hot?"

"Tay!" Sidney smiled, and Taylen laughed, "What? It's an important question, is he hot? Sexy? Cute? All of above? What's his name?"

"Well, his name is Derek Feldman. He's cute and nice. He's just different." Sidney replied,

"Different from Billy." Sidney nodded her head, and Taylen threw her arm over her shoulders.

"Don't be afraid, sid, not all boys are like Billy." She told her, and Sidney chuckled.

"Yeah."

--------------------------------

Word count - 1024

Hope you enjoyed