Chapter six : "it's like Christmas!"

Chapter six :
"It's like Christmas!"

-

The next day, Stu was leaning against the locker. He winced a little as he moved, "Ah, man, Billy really went rough last night." He mumbled, and Taylen, who was leaning against the locker next to him, turned her head to look at him.

"Oh, shut it, you loved it." She told him with a smirk, and Stu blushed, slightly shoving her.

"You were like, oh, god, Billy, faster, harder, oh, God, please go faster." Taylen mocked, her voice was low in a whisper.

Stu shoved her again, and she laughed just as Tatum and Sidney walked over. "Oh, sid, we heard what happened, how are you?" Stu questioned, and Sidney shrugged.

"I'm okay, " She replied, "Where's Billy?" She questioned, and Taylen hummed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"He's around, sulking, you know after what you accused him of last night." Taylen told her, and Sidney sighed.

"I didn't mean to." She quietly said, and Stu chuckled ,"Yeah, well, Billy's boy is upset, like really upset, his heart is broken."

Sidney frowned ,"Oh, don't be so dramatic, I'm sure Billy isn't that upset with you, Sidney." Tatum spoke, sending Taylen and Stu a look.

"Oh, we weren't being dramatic. It's true, Billy's heart is broken. He even skipped breakfast this morning, and it was chocolate pancake day! He never skips chocolate pancake day!" Stu exclaimed, but it was a lie.

Billy actually ate like five or more pancakes in the morning. Obviously, he could care less if he was accused of attacking Sidney.

People screamed as someone dressed in father death Costume ran down the hallway, and Sidney jumped back, startled.

Stu laughed ,"Man, it's like Christmas!" He said, and Taylen laughed ,"Oh, definitely, only Santa isn't coming to town,it's krampus."

The couple laughed, "You two are so funny." Tatum sarcastically said, rolling her eyes at them.

She turned to Sidney, "ignore them, they didn't have a normal childhood, look, meet me after class, alright?"

Taylen looked at Stu with a grin. She leaned up to whisper in his ear, "Time to have some fun, sugar." Stu grinned before kissing her as Tatum turned to look at them.

"Ugh, would you two stop making out for one minute?" She questioned, but the couple ignored her.

Tatum huffed, slamming her locker shut before walking away, and Taylen and stu pulled apart.

Stu giggled, "Man, it's funny when she's pissed." Taylen smirked, "think she'll be tough?"

Stu shook his head ,"For Billy, Nah. Maybe she'll fight back a bit, but she's gonna lose."

"Let's hope so." She kissed on the lips once more as the bell rang.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll see you soon, sugar." Taylen winked at him before she went to the bathroom.

- -

Sidney was in the bathroom room stall after having a conversation with Billy. She's pretty sure that they were in the middle of breaking up.

She was about to leave the stall when she heard the door open and voices start to talk.

"She was never attacked. I think she made it all up." One of them said,

"Why would she lie about it?" The other question

"For attention. The girl has some serious issues. What if she did it? What if Sidney killed Casey and Steve?" The first voice replied

"Why would she do that?" The second voice asked, in confusion

'Maybe she had the hots for Steve and killed them both in a jealous rage." The first voice said

" What would Sidney want with Steve? She's got her own bubble-butt boyfriend, Billy." The second voice question

"Maybe she's a slut, just like her mother." The first voice said, and Sidney covered her mouth as her eyes watered.

" Cut some slack. She watched her mom get butchered." The second voice told the other

"And it fucked her up royally. Think about it, her mother's death leaves her disturbed and hostile in a cruel and inhumane world. She's delusional. "Where's God," etc. Completely suicidal. One day she snaps. She wants to kill herself, but she realizes out that teen suicide is out this year, and homicide is a much healthier, therapeutic expression." The first girl said, in a mocking tone.

"Where do you get this shit?" The second girl asked, chuckling.

"Ricky Lake." The first girl replied, both girls letting out small laughs.

"You are pathetic." The girls leave the bathroom, and Sidney walked out of the stall, walking over to the sink, and she wiped her tears as they fell.

There was a noise in the stall, and she sniffled.

"Is anyone there?" She questioned, but nobody came out. Another noise sounded confused, and she decided to check it out.

She let out a small scream as one of the bathroom stalls slammed open, and the killer from before ran out, rushing to attack her but Sidney dodged and fought back before she ran out of the bathroom, shouting for help.

- -

The killer looked down at Principle himbry, who was dead. They wiped the knife clean of blood before they snuck out of the office.

It was time for the final act.

-----------------------

Word count - 856

Hope you enjoyed