87|| Wishes And Wonder (New Year Special Part - 4)

Start from the beginning

As they reached their climax, Poe cried out Ranpo's name, his body trembling in pleasure. Ranpo followed soon after, collapsing onto Poe with a satisfied sigh. They lay in each other's embrace, their bodies still buzzing with pleasure.

"That was amazing," Poe said breathlessly, brushing a strand of hair away from Ranpo's face.

"You are amazing," Ranpo replied, his voice full of love and adoration.

They spent the rest of the night in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of their passionate lovemaking. As they watched the fireworks light up the sky at midnight from their large bedroom window, they both knew that this was just the another beginning of their beautiful love story.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Kouyou was reading a book when she heard her door was knocked. When she opened the door she only saw a bouquet of red roses. "Awww." She took the roses with a smile.

She knew it was from Yosano, her girlfriend. She arranged the bouquet and placed it on the coffee table. She then went back to her book but her mind kept thinking about Yosano.

The clock struck eleven and Kouyou decided to take quick shower before they head out to celebrate the new year. She entered the bathroom and started to undress herself. As she stepped into the shower, she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist. She smiled knowing that it was her girlfriend who joined her in the shower.

"Hey, babe," Kouyou said.

"Hello there," Yosano replied as she pressed her lips against Kouyou's back. "I missed you," she whispered in her ear, sending shivers down Kouyou's body.

"I missed you too," Kouyou turned around and pressed her lips against Yosano's, deepening the kiss. Yosano's hands roamed all over her body, making her heart skip a beat. She loved the way Yosano was always so passionate and intense with her touches.

Yosano's hands moved lower, caressing her breasts and teasing her nipples. Kouyou moaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around Yosano's neck, pulling her closer. Their wet bodies pressed against each other as Yosano's hands explored every inch of her skin.

"Let's continue this in the bedroom," Yosano whispered, pulling away from the kiss. Kouyou couldn't agree more and they quickly got out of the shower and headed to the bedroom.

As they entered the room, Kouyou pushed Yosano onto the bed and climbed on top of her, straddling her hips. Yosano's hands moved to her waist, pulling her down for a kiss. The soft moans that escaped their lips showed how much they craved each other.

Kouyou's hand trailed down Yosano's body, making its way between her legs. She could feel the wetness Yosano's thighs and it only made her more excited. She slipped her fingers inside, causing Yosano to arch her back and moan louder.

"You are so wet for me, babe," Kouyou whispered, her voice filled with desire. Yosano could only moan in response, her hands gripping Kouyou's waist tighter.

Their bodies moved in perfect sync, with each thrust bringing them closer to the edge. Their moans and the sound of skin slapping against each other filled the room, making it a symphony of pleasure.

As they both reached their climax, they cried out each other's names, their bodies shaking with pleasure. They collapsed onto the bed, panting and sweaty, with a satisfied smile on their faces.

"That was amazing," Yosano said, trying to catch her breath.

"It always is with you," Kouyou replied, kissing her forehead. Yosano pulled her closer, wrapping her arms around her.