𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Seoul.
Art exhibitions.
An intense smell of paint.

This is what, ostensibly, Kim Yn lived.
21 years old and an innate critical sense, Yn studied at the prestigious art collage of Seoul. She had been living alone in a small apartment near her collage for quite some time.

She decided to leave her city, Busan, because of her parents, who were too strict and oppressive, in pursuit of her dream of becoming an artist.

However, their strictness led Yn to close herself off, to act according to a certain pattern. This severity clouded Yn's creativity: at the collage, she tried in every way to excel in all subjects but ended up failing when it came to painting and, consequently, expressing herself.

Yn certainly didn't excel in popularity either; in fact, she found herself alone very often.
That's why she always carried her secret diary with her. There, until a few years ago, she wrote about her fears, how much her parents scared her, or facing the world alone.
Only in her diary could she be herself.

Things began to change when, one day, Yn overheard a conversation between two students in the girls' bathroom during the break between classes.
They were talking about masturbation, how a certain guy had made one of them climax, and the orgasm he had induced to her.

All this was new to Yn, and those topics had always been taboo in her house.
Even after leaving home, she was afraid to explore her body, to let someone touch her like that, to make her feel pleasure.
Yn had no idea what it meant, given that she was a virgin, yet she had to start somewhere.

So she began to touch herself and discover unfamiliar sensations.
Every time Yn reached her climax, her mind was clouded: imagination wandered endlessly, from warm breaths against her neck to a pair of hands that choked her as their owner penetrated her mercilessly.

In her mind, sexual scenarios began to take shape where she was dominated, tied, blindfolded, and Yn couldn't help but satiate those fantasies as best as she could.
However, it was essential to jot down everything in that diary, which now didn't conceal fears but her darkest and most forbidden desires.

Of course, she needed someone to help her make them come true. The only problem was that she kept every guy who tried to get close at her. Or perhaps, she let get close the one man who she shouldn't have?

Jeon Jungkook, a man whom she would have first described as a "cursed artist"; a twisted man with a dark past, childhood traumas, trying to make his way in the artistic world amidst numerous problems and criticisms.

His art was contradictory, obscene, and obscure – everything Yn was not accustomed to.

That man, whom, in her eyes, was nothing but a misunderstood madman, was incapable of making sense of his art.
A man who, unlike her, lived by his instincts, fed off of them, and created chaos around him.

Chaos that Yn madly hated.
The same madness that every night led her to imagine the many ways in which she would like to be caressed, tasted, touched, kissed, licked, fucked, and then cry with pleasure, over and over again.
But she hated that madness!

And yet...

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
Jungkook x female reader, artists
Forbidden romance
Enemies to lovers
Age gap
Mature
Sexual tension
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Beautiful people, this is Hayun writing!

It is a pleasure for me to write my first solo fanfiction. I am very eager and excited to show it to you.
Please support me on this journey which will not be easy.

I have decided to test myself with themes that go beyond my comfort zone but I believe in my abilities and I only hope that the story will engage you as it did to me.

I would like to point out that updates will be slow due to exams and work.
If this can be a problem I'm sorry, but I thank you if you decide to support me anyway.
This will be a big challenge for me and I need all the support I can get.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Autor's notes
Disclaimers
As English is not my first language, you might find some mistakes. Please don't hesitate to tell me!
This book is pure fiction and only for entertainment purposes. I do not owe any of the BTS members or any other mentioned characters.
This work is my property. Be kind and educated and don't steal my ideas without permission. Thank you!

Warning
This story contains cursing, smut warning and mature contents (actually a lot, so be ready *naughty look*) and kinks, but I'll specify in the exact chapters.
Also you will find that main characters has traumatic pasts and there'll be mention of panic attacks.
So, this story is not for minors.
Be kind in the comments... if you don't like the content, just don't read!

So, please vote and comment a lot so that I can know your opinions and also my motivation remains high.

Having said that, let us begin this journey by immersing ourselves in the most hidden and forbidden desires of Yn.

Love you all!