Chapter 267 | Recollections / After Stories

Start from the beginning

There were distinct signs of displeasure thickly melted into the voice, and that caused Jo Seong-Ho to nervously swallow his dry saliva.

"We went to the same middle school. If you can help it, you shouldn't bother him."

".....Same school?"

Just because they went to the same school, he was trying to protect the punk?

There could be two potential reasons for that. One, a reason that couldn't be brought up but still forbade anyone from touching this punk.

Or, they were looking down on Lee Eun-Cheol.

The high school thug's expression hardened instantly and he began lightly kicking the chair of the 'punk' that didn't even bother to turn around in the middle of this commotion.

"Hey, hey? Who the hell are you? Why don't you say something? Don't you have a mouth?"

Jo Seong-Ho's complexion paled really quickly and tried to jump in front to stop this. Lee Eun-Cheol's patience ran out then and he slapped the latter's hand away while shooting a fierce glare.

"You, come with me."

As Lee Eun-Cheol left the classroom, two of his underlings that graduated from the same middle school followed after him, too. He stopped right at the doorway and looked back. His eyes caught Jo Seong-Ho sweating buckets, while the 'punk' didn't seem to care one jot either way.

Grit.

A chilling murderous aura filled up Lee Eun-Cheol's eyes.

***

"Keo-heok!"

Jo Seong-Ho and his messed-up face were tottering unsteadily on his feet. Maybe that didn't satisfy him yet, Lee Eun-Cheol's glare remained frigid and murderous.

He shoved Jo Seong-Ho against the wall before asking his question.

"Who the hell is that punk? Just who is he that you're trying to protect him?!"

The wounded boy breathed heavily and painfully before spitting out saliva mixed with traces of blood to the ground. He then raised his head, his expression one of fatigue.

"He was the strongest in our middle school."

"...??"

Lee Eun-Cheol's head tilted to the side.

This kid, did he lose his mind after getting smacked around for a bit?

It was a well-known story that Jo Seong-Ho and his gang had completely conquered his middle school. However, he shook his head and emphasized his point.

"We couldn't even lay a hand on that guy. I stepped forward today, cuz I was scared that something might go wrong here, too."

Initially, Lee Eun-Cheol wondered what kind of horse crap this was, but Jo Seong-Ho's eyes were far too serious for something like that.

'This son of a b*tch... He's being serious?'

But, that couldn't be.

If there was a scary b*stard like that, then there was just no way that a rumour wouldn't have gotten around.

The name of the punk in question was Seong Soo-Hoh.

Lee Eun-Cheol lived in this neck of the woods since his elementary school days, but he had never heard of that name before. Besides, what could a nerd like that do to him, anyway?

Lee Eun-Cheol's rage shot up right to the top of his head after realising that Jo Seong-Ho dared to make him look bad in front of others just because of a punk like that.