Chapter 212

"Hey, isn't that Hunter Seong Jin-Woo?"

"Where? Where??"

"Hul.... It really is Seong Jin-Woo."

It was the weekend and many people came to visit a certain theme park. They all recognised Jin-Woo's face among the visitors and stared at him with eyes filled with amazement.

"Who's the lady next to him? Is she his girlfriend?"

"Hold up.... Isn't she Hunter Cha Hae-In from the Hunters Guild??"

"Hul! This is huge!"

"What the heck? Are the two of them dating now?"

There was a woman next to Jin-Woo. She was famed for always maintaining a clean short hairstyle to ensure that nothing would hinder her movements.

She was Cha Hae-In, of course. She slightly lowered her head as if she couldn't really get used to all the attention from the people surrounding them, and whispered in a small voice.

"Do you enjoy going to places like this theme park?"

Jin-Woo replied with a grin.

"It's not that I enjoy it, but I wanted to come here at least once in my life, you see."

Cha Hae-In stared at Jin-Woo's current child-like expression with his previous ice-cold demeanour when slicing up monsters nowhere to be seen. Only then did she realise how fast her heart was racing right now.

Too bad for her, the man walking alongside her just so happened to be truly exceptional among the rank S Hunters. Cha Hae-In's cheeks flushed red by a lot after realising that he must've heard her pounding heart as well.

She tried to divert Jin-Woo's attention, even if only by a little, by changing the topic of the conversation.

"If you wanted to come here, then why me...."

"Miss Hae-In is the only friend I have."

"Pardon?"

Since when did she become friends with Hunter Seong Jin-Woo?

She racked her brain trying to recall the memory she clearly didn't possess before she unconsciously looked up. That's when her eyes locked onto Jin-Woo's rather mischievous grin.

"You know, in front of that strange stone statue...."

'Ah, that day.'

Back on that day when she and her colleagues entered the dual dungeon to rescue Jin-Woo, that angel statue asked her the question, didn't it?

– "What is your relationship with Seong Jin-Woo?"

– "....A friend."

It seemed that Jin-Woo remembered that brief exchange.

"You were listening back then?"

"Well, yeah. Somehow, I could hear you. I have better-than-average hearing, you see."

She felt a tiny bit wronged here somehow, but she knew that even back then, she ended up being saved by him rather than saving him, instead.

It was then she became conscious once more of just how many times Jin-Woo had saved her life.

"By the way.... What was the identity of that strange dungeon?"

She had been waiting to hear his explanation on this one ever since that day. Unfortunately, he figured that now wasn't the right time to tell her.

"Can I tell you later when I've managed to properly sort out my own thoughts first? Even I can't tell what's what at the moment."

Cha Hae-In nodded her head to say that she understood.