Chapter 232

His heightened emotion was all-too-clear to see on Chairman Yu's face.

Regardless of what he wanted to say, it shouldn't be discussed here. Jin-Woo remembered his mom and little sister, and took a quick look towards the dining table, before shifting his gaze back to Chairman Yu.

"..."

The older man was anxiously waiting for Jin-Woo's reply. After a short deliberation, the latter's lips finally parted open.

"If it's somewhere private to quietly talk, then, well...."

Chairman Yu's expression brightened and a genuine smile quickly formed on his face.

"Allow me to guide you to such a place. Shall we get going, then?"

Jin-Woo went back inside the apartment and told his mom that he'd be out for a bit, put on his coat, and made his way down to the lobby of the building while being accompanied by Chairman Yu and his entourage.

And as expected, the front entrance of the building was occupied by the reporters that had set up a camp there. Most likely, the three well-built young men were Chairman Yu's bodyguards here to overcome the wall of the reporters.

As for those said reporters, they were far too busy shouting out angrily while pushing and shoving against the Monitoring Division's Hunters protecting the entrance.

"What the hell?? How can this make sense? It's fine for the Chairman of Yujin Construction, but we aren't allowed to go inside?!"

"He's a guest coming to visit Hunter Seong Jin-Woo? Why can't reporters be guests, too?! We're also guests from now on!! We're guests!!"

"Aaah, is that so? The biggest financial supporter of the Hunter's Association is okay, but reporters are not, is that it?!"

The reporters crazily pushed and shoved forwards as if they were planning to stampede past the wall of humans were it not for them being Hunters and not regular people.

"Step aside!!"

Things were so bad that the Hunters of the Monitoring Division looked rather pitiable right now.

"Didn't Seong Jin-Woo Hunter-nim announce that he won't do any interviews?!"

"Hey, over there! Step back!!"

"If you wish to visit Hunter-nim's residence, you must go and obtain a permit from the Association first!!"

Since they were up against regular people, they couldn't resort to using their real strengths, so the agents from the Monitoring Division could only sweat profusely under the current circumstances. Jin-Woo studied them with sympathetic eyes and eventually, extended his hands out.

"Uh, uh-uh??"

The reporters began floating up into the air.

"S-save me!"

This time, forget about ten centimetres, Jin-Woo lifted the reporters ten metres up in the air. When he stepped outside the entrance, Hunters quickly bowed their heads to welcome him.

"Seong Jin-Woo Hunter-nim!"

"Hunter-nim!"

Compared to these Hunters who didn't get too surprised by what was happening – as if they were familiar with this whole thing already – the eyes of Chairman Yu and his three bodyguards went extra round from the sheer unbridled shock.

"O-oh, my god...."

The businessman's gaze was fixed to the reporter helplessly flailing in the air. He could see their complexion paling greatly, too. For the first time ever, Chairman Yu felt sorry for these people, even though he often times felt sick and tired of dealing with them in the past.