Cupping her face, he leaned in to kiss her but So Hee looked away. Gulping down the coffee in her mouth, she watched him dein disbelief. "Kookie? What are you doing?''

''Kissing my wife?'' The ravenette questioned confused.

The lady removed her husband's hand from her face. "You realize I have cold?''

''I do.''

''You'll also catch it, Kookie.'' She stated the obvious.

Jungkook made a face. "So what? I vowed to share your pain, sorrows, happiness and miseries. I am just fulfilling my promise.''

''And I want my husband to stay healthy.'' She retorted faking anger. "I don't want to see him with a red nose, watery eyes and sneezing his life o-'' Another sneeze didn't let her complete her sentence. "See, cold is not too much fun.''

Jungkook shook his head exasperated. "Then how dare you let my wife caught a cold?'' He accused.

The woman furrowed her eyebrows in question. "I didn't do that deliberately.''

Well, she did but the other didn't need to know.

''Who knows....'' Jungkook trailed off and walked away to hide the smile which threatened to appear on his lips watching the other's offended face. So Hee glared at his retreating back as he walked into the kitchen opening his cuffs buttons on the way.

Rolling the white sleeves up, he picked up his own coffee mug from the kitchen counter and walked over to the fridge.

Taking a sip, he looked into the fridge. As the taste of hot coffee brought his taste buds to life, the man looked at the mug in his hand as he remembered someone.

Staring at the hot steam coming out of the mug in his hand for a moment, he looked back into the fridge. Taking out the vegetables, he decided to make veggie soup for his wife.

Feeding her almost half an hour later, the ravenette gave her medicines. The couple watched TV for a little while with So Hee's head resting on her husband's shoulder while Jungkook caressed the back of her hand which he was holding.

The medicines took over the other making the woman feel sleepy. Jungkook smiled watching her yawning. "You wanna sleep?'' He questioned making her smile holding the ravenette's arm tightly.

The man kissed her forehead. Picking up the remote, he turned off the TV and picked up his wife to take her to their bedroom. The two slept early. Jungkook didn't have any work and moreover, So Hee wasn't ready to let him go.

She was being too clingy and the ravenette liked it.

She was behaving like a kid herself.

Jungkook couldn't help but imagine how euphoric the feeling will be when he will become a dad of a cute baby girl like her mom. The man had decided. He was going to pamper her to death.

The thought made him smile. He glanced towards his wife. So Hee was fast sleep. Jungkook caressed her head and stared at the ceiling. He didn't know why he was suddenly longing too much for the kid which he had been waiting for.

Hugging the woman in his arms, he shut away his mind which was running in different directions and fell into deep slumber.

The starting of the morning wasn't a very nice one. Jungkook woke up to So Hee burning in fever. Jungkook checked the temperature which came out to be over hundred degrees. Worried, he got up and decided to call their neighbour who was a doctor.

He told everything to him over the phone. The man from the other side gave instructions making the ravenette nod.

''Thank you so much, Mr. Choi.'' He thanked the man whom he had woken up from his sleep. Mr. Choi dismissed him saying that's what neighbours are for. The ravenette smiled gratefully and ended the call only to find the other trying to sit up.